Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

7c52bad3196c052ffd3fbc1ab188f870.jpg

King George IV crowned in 1820

I can't stop laughing at this. I see the beanie and crack up laughing. How the * does that mistake happen. Not just happen, but how does it end up online, how does it stay online and how do orders get sent out with it?

The club has been crapping on about the anniversary year for years and the first lot of merch sent out has the wrong ******* year on it haha. You couldn't make this s**t up!

I can't stop laughing at this. I see the beanie and crack up laughing. How the fu** does that mistake happen. Not just happen, but how does it end up online, how does it stay online and how do orders get sent out with it?

The club has been crapping on about the anniversary year for years and the first lot of merch sent out has the wrong ******* year on it haha. You couldn't make this s**t up!

Could have had 1869 printed on it. :cool:

Oops - we missed the sesquicentenary!
It was actually last year :oops:

Oh well, scrap this years celebrations and prepare for another in 49 years time :tonguewink:
LOL Portz.

And for good luck and your reading pleasure, here are some emojis:
:mad: :poo::goldcoast::larrowhook::walking::trafficlight2::trafficlight2::trafficlight2::frogface::lollipop::canada::!?::nobikes::virgo::clockdownupopen::kony::tophat::jackolantern::pill::trumpet:🤣🤬👅🕵️‍♂️🕺🐧🦈🌏🍩🏹🎰🎠📸🛒🖊💯🏧🔜🏴‍☠️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me started on the PAFC Website. What are we 4 days from our first hitout, have heaps of media attention and talk about the new draftees and our club cant even put a photo of any of them on the club site. Annual rant. Pathetic. :mad::thumbsdown:
When is team photo day?

Don't get me started on the PAFC Website. What are we 4 days from our first hitout, have heaps of media attention and talk about the new draftees and our club cant even put a photo of any of them on the club site. Annual rant. Pathetic. :mad::thumbsdown:
They dont do player profile photos until the afl sends their photographers in

When is team photo day?
Rude ninja.

So ‘official’ 150 year merchandise gets produced with no input from the club?

Pull the other one.
I'm producing a range of official Port Power 150 year merch which I will be auctioning on eBay. Strictly limited number of each item so get in quick.

I can't stop laughing at this. I see the beanie and crack up laughing. How the fu** does that mistake happen.

Somebody's 7's obviously look a lot like 2's. Must have been scribbled on a bit of paper and passed on to the manufacturers LOL.

Somebody's 7's obviously look a lot like 2's. Must have been scribbled on a bit of paper and passed on to the manufacturers LOL.
Chinese Alexa didn't understand the Aussie accent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back