• Jack Riewoldt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seen this discussion around and about bigfooty, thought id put the question to you guys. Who is the better player ? Nick or Jack ?

Edit: I should of stated my intention, I didn’t make this thread to belittle Jack, I made it simply to show how great these two players have been and to see who people would rather have in their side.

Last edited:
Nick by far. Elite player and leader for many many years. Jack has been a good, if not great, full forward for a while but Nick was the best CHF since Wayne Carey imo.

Right now.... Jack as he is in match fitness.

Career wise definitely Nick for me. Almost impossible to match up on with one player.

Nick Riewoldt

As I said in the other thread it's closer than most think and Jack is closing.

By the end of his career he will most likely be similar goals kicked and games played.
Will also have 2 Coleman's and a flag, which Nick had neither of.

Jack's also a great leader (Nick was one of the all time best tho), hes a better on the ground player and better at tackling/applying pressure.
Nick's way better in the air, contested mark and around the ground tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said in the other thread it's closer than most think and Jack is closing.

By the end of his career he will most likely be similar goals kicked and games played.
Will also have 2 Coleman's and a flag, which Nick had neither of.

Jack's also a great leader (Nick was one of the all time best tho), hes a better on the ground player and better at tackling/applying pressure.
Nick's way better in the air, contested mark and around the ground tall.
I do believe Nick is the better player (given Jacks career isn’t over) but man Jacks been making a strong case the last couple of years imo. The legacy these two are going to leave on the game will be remembered for a long time.

Back