14. Test Tickle
15. TonyLynn15
16. philreich
17. Far Kern
18. KohPhi
19.DERO
120. U2tigers

Massive fan of A93, he's a ripper

I had him fifth, but I also had tigland first so I don’t know what to make of it all.

I actually had beez first. Having had an insomniac month or so, I discovered the joy of this blokes posts, often at 3.00 or 4.00 in the morning when he is up and about. His posts made me laugh so hard I gave up any notion of sleep.

I erred in not including you in my 20 but I found it a very difficult exercise. I did however include Mang and Moginie from your club.

I actually had beez first. Having had an insomniac month or so, I discovered the joy of this blokes posts, often at 3.00 or 4.00 in the morning when he is up and about. His posts made me laugh so hard I gave up any notion of sleep.

I erred in not including you in my 20 but I found it a very difficult exercise. I did however include Mang and Moginie from your club.
I think you’re spot on actually. moginie has been a great addition this year.

I had him fifth, but I also had tigland first so I don’t know what to make of it all.

... but at least tigland is a retired player. One of my votes went to someone who visits Sweetville and posts every now and then in match and media threads.

Ant Bear kicked me in the arse, advised me he was ineligible and that I had to add someone else or leave it blank.

Bizarrely, Mang won a Mintie for quickly identifying the mystery visitor.

... but at least tigland is a retired player. One of my votes went to someone who visits Sweetville and posts every now and then in match and media threads.

Ant Bear kicked me in the arse, advised me he was ineligible and that I had to add someone else or leave it blank.

Bizarrely, Mang won a Mintie for quickly identifying the mystery visitor.
I'm not aware what happened to my number 12ish nomination, Not TJASTA . He didn't poll, but my twentieth poster, okeydoke7 , only polled one vote, so the remainder of my selections obviously weren't bumped up the list.

I have assumed those votes were given to BEEG until otherwise informed.

Why did Ant Bear accept votes for a retired player?

and why is a dementia patient who still thinks it’s S15 being allowed to vote?
I wanted to see if Ant Bear was paying attention. The only person crying about it is you.

FWIW Ant Bear , tigland played for the Demons most recently, so probably should've been MBD rather than FUR. ;)

I wanted to see if Ant Bear was paying attention. The only person crying about it is you.

FWIW Ant Bear , tigland played for the Demons most recently, so probably should've been MBD rather than FUR. ;)

Good observation about ND and his behaviour. Why is he producing enough salt to double the Dead Sea?

Why did Ant Bear accept votes for a retired player?

and why is a dementia patient who still thinks it’s S15 being allowed to vote?
Gee, even I who was known for being notoriously lazy picked up when somebody tried to vote for Le Grille (not in league at the time) and Fred and told them to change it.

Gee, even I who was known for being notoriously lazy picked up when somebody tried to vote for Le Grille (not in league at the time) and Fred and told them to change it.
I genuinely felt tigland's contributions this season were his best for a while and deserved recognition tbf.

I also feel that I should out the sole voter who listed his nominees starting with #20 at the top...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the alleged story about In The Air Tonight where it's about him seeing someone watch someone else drown when they could have saved them, and then he saw the guy at one of his shows.

But he's said that he doesn't know where that story came from and it's not true.
Denial is just a river, Loons. I have never entertained such thoughts because I'm a loving person.

Shitttttttt yeah mangggggggggggg.

Bloody fantastic effort this season, chuffed to see you rewarded such! Also great to reignite things after the streak of absolute legends winning the beez was disrupted last season.

Loved your thread about some posts that got vaguely near my own standards.

Hero!

You play for the Baghdad Spammers. You're already on the dark side.
rO1Zlq4.gif

Josh,

Comprehension is important here.

Im not saying I WILL retire when I win a flag. I’m saying unless I win one, I won’t retire.
any chance > no chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back