Event The SFAPA S28 beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Loonerty you are the maths genius in here. If Ant Bear finished 6th I want you to work something out. Not sure how many got to vote but wouldn't that mean on average most had him in their top 10. Some even higher.

Congratulations on finishing 33rd by the way.
Hey Tones, Ant Bear received 721 votes, averaging 12.02 votes per voter. Which means at least one voter gave him 24.03 votes.

I also feel that I should out the sole voter who listed his nominees starting with #20 at the top...
Just don't out the sole voter who started at #21 and concluded with #40 ... and put one player twice.
Stupid phone. Were my votes even considered valid?

Hey Tones, Ant Bear received 721 votes, averaging 12.02 votes per voter. Which means at least one voter gave him 24.03 votes.
I'm not sure the maths checks out here. Take 10 posters out for example and that's an average of 14.42 or wedged between 5 and 6 on 50 ballots.

(It's 20 to 1 inverted, right?)

I featured in the top 90, wheres my shoutout
Terrific effort from and congrats to those in the Top 20. Think I have had good Bantz with many of you.

Kudos to Barrybran and Mang on finishing Top 2. Both put in heaps for the enjoyment of the rest of us. Both write with wit and a good dose of humanity.

Mang's match thread OPs late in the season were astonishing. These have set a very high bar for others to aspire to.

I post a bit in other match threads (Yep, I know stfu), but I get to read a lot of work from a lot of posters. Both Baz and Mang are great leaders as well as entertaining.

Mang's post of the week is compulsory for me and prolly heaps of others. Finding those posts each week must take a lot of work. One week a few of us insisted one of his quips be included. You could sense the blokes reluctance.

I think the first media thread I got into was Barry's Rookie of the Season Thread. Pulling it together clearly requires a lot of work. The thread had its own controversy - #justiceforbeandip - which led to heaps being bung on Baz, not just from the Roy's but many Rookies. We S.28 really valued his commitment and the fun he provided. We are delighted he will carry on in S.29.

From a team perspective I am delighted four Wonders featured in the top 20. Special shout to Dingster whio is a great leader and scallywag.

I'm not sure the maths checks out here. Take 10 posters out for example and that's an average of 14.42 or wedged between 5 and 6 on 50 ballots.

We need EJW to redesign the process.

I prefer to assume the 9 voters who didn't vote were just so horrified at the prospect of responding to AB's PM and they wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

I prefer to assume the 9 voters who didn't vote were just so horrified at the prospect of responding to AB's PM and they wouldn't have voted for him anyway.
In fairness, AB deserves votes. He's an active member and some will appreciate what he adds. I have no doubt that he will have given votes for his role as admin because I did the same with KP in my first year. And then you would have had some giving him votes for the melts. The Bombers openly voted ND last season. Who's to say they didn't quietly slip a few votes AB's way just to mess with people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You play for the Baghdad Spammers. You're already on the dark side.

There's no saving me then! If this is what the dark side is, I like it very much.

He's around more. If you posted as much as Tang you'd win the whole thing.

A93 is around a lot and generally tops our match threads in terms of posting.
He just doesn’t post all the cool media threads with bright pretty pictures which is all that impresses most of these flogs.

A93 is around a lot and generally tops our match threads in terms of posting.
He just doesn’t post all the cool media threads with bright pretty pictures which is all that impresses most of these flogs.
I vote on the combination of both.

Weird.

Which one of you chumps voted for me?

Congrats manangatang ! Enjoyed your threads this year.

Did TheInjuryFactory come second? If that's so, I picked the quinella!

But I had Far Kern at 3rd so I blew it after that.

Anyhoo, well done everybody. Good event too. Time for bed I guess, evening all .... hang on a minute ... what's this I see before me?
Code:
72 Mooch         ROY 38
73 The Half Back FUR 37
74 moginie       MBD 33
75 BEEG          CIW 31
Well, how curious. How curious indeed.

Anyway goodnight!
So what you're saying is that I should've been in the forward pocket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back