No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sold the port of Darwin as well?

at least when china invades they have a proper point of entry
[/QUOTE]

WTF ?? This reminds me of a movie with wally lewis's son in it, forget the name though but one of the best aussie movies out there

Boy Oh Boy ,massive fight at the end of the Browns ,Steelers game .
Steelers QB sacked then had his helmet ripped off and was belted over the head with it .
The Browns defender was then set upon and punched and kicked in the head while lying on the ground .
They play each other in 2 weeks time .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We didn't sell the actual port we leased it out. We sold 80% of the ports operations, and the NT govt retained 20%.

I agree it was a ludicrous decusion, and it should be pointed out it had nothing to do with Morrison who was treasurer at the time was against the lease, but it was a Territory decision alone.

And dont forget the Chinese also lease Melbourne's port, so its not uncommon

We didn't sell the actual port we leased it out. We sold 80% of the ports operations, and the NT govt retained 20%.

I agree it was a ludicrous decusion, and it should be pointed out it had nothing to do with Morrison who was treasurer at the time was against the lease, but it was a Territory decision alone.

And dont forget the Chinese also lease Melbourne's port, so its not uncommon

i though this might be the answer "its not sold its loaned for 99 years they will then give it back..."

indeed victoria having no assets but international studies and the tigers is common knowledge

dont even 'own' our own water lol

Christ, I didn’t realise it had gotten so out of hand. I feel HHS is bordering on an epidemic and I for one will be writing numerous letters to my local members of parliament and locking my children in their rooms for the next 6 months at least. Hoos you’ve usually got your finger well on the pulse - are you privy to any of this HHS national emergency?
Well as you know, I am a trenchant critic of the worrying half-hat epidemic, that includes our dual premiership coach as one of it's victims, but I'm not sure about these high-hats you speak of. Are these people secretly wishing to be chefs? Or possibly they pine for Victorian London when the topper was worn with distinction among the brunchers of the time.

i though this might be the answer "its not sold its loaned for 99 years they will then give it back..."

indeed victoria having no assets but international studies and the tigers is common knowledge

And im 99% possitive i heard Frydenberg say the lease can be broken in the case of national security.

Gee i hate rich people.

I understand what you’re saying BUT Hospitals, Education and Power fall under State government responsibility. It’s been that way for god knows how long. The feds do allocate funds, but, overall the funding etc is the responsibility of the incumbent state govt. Don’t get defensive, learn how it works bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand what you’re saying BUT Hospitals, Education and Power fall under State government responsibility. It’s been that way for god knows how long. The feds do allocate funds, but, overall the funding etc is the responsibility of the incumbent state govt. Don’t get defensive, learn how it works bro. So remind me again why Andrews is getting away with this and ScoMo isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• E28D7FF0-50FF-421F-99D0-197E98B8E55A.png
    E28D7FF0-50FF-421F-99D0-197E98B8E55A.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 81D97FF1-D059-4B49-A3E8-46A7F3EEB575.png
    81D97FF1-D059-4B49-A3E8-46A7F3EEB575.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 37

Or our natural gas!
Welcome one and all to the aussie banana republic...
She'll be right mate have a stubby!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 happened to see an old mate from school on Facebook , so messaged him and asked him if he still went and watched the tigers etc , “ I’ve got no interest in them and don’t watch anymore “

Nek minute just seen a post of his with him at the GF lol .
So you know Mr Magic.

Feds just approved the sale of the Tassie baby formula company to the Chinese.
More cash Duttons way.

Feds just approved the sale of the Tassie baby formula company to the Chinese.
More cash Duttons way.
Now that is a absolute disgrace and shows how out of touch they are, or just don’t care as long as they get some cash.
The baby formula market is a joke and will only get worse because of this.

Now that is a absolute disgrace and shows how out of touch they are, or just don’t care as long as they get some cash.
The baby formula market is a joke and will only get worse because of this.
Might as well just call us Austenese or Chintralia

Ive bookmarked that and going to check on it in a week to see if its still there.
My bet is it will disappear just like BOMs 1956 hottest year data.

This comment will drive the leftie conversationalist crazy. Can't wait for the replies.

"The freezing temperatures seem to contradict the global warming theory. 1973 we were warned that the ice age cometh. Then it was the ozone layer which is closing up followed in 2000 byY2K . Any one who put their calendar on their computer forward to 2000 would have found out that nothing changed, but firms spent thousands because of the scare.
The earth after millions of years knows how to protect itself. Man has only been around for several thousand years. Man as a species in the future will disappear just as every day species are dying out. A volcano does more damage than anything man can do. The biggest culprits are China and India and when I was floating down the Nile Egypt. Get them to comply first and catch up with the USA in non pollution. If the world is going to end in 12 years why bother with politics. The politicians should be making the most of the twelve years we apparently have left and go and live life to the full as should we all"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back