Werewolf The Werewolf Game About Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

You suck. I had the vigilante under my control.

Tayl0r should've died on night 3, but SM didn't log on and couldn't be killed for failing to perform the blackmail order due to Jackie Chiles. He then said he'd kill Tayl0r the next night, instead I ordered him to snuff The Reaper after he'd told everyone how not evil I was. Then in comes quiet ol' Clown Boy, shitting on my well planned parade.

This injustice won't be forgotten Juggs...

If I knew you were evil I wouldn't have killed you. It left me alone with too many kills to make.

I killed you because I thought you were innocent so well done :p

Again sorry to all for disappearing. Wasn't all that well over the weekend/yesterday

Sorry guys liking posts to calculate votes and stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 years ago. Do you want me to pull it out OES or will you do the honours.
I'm not pulling out your dick.... you used to be Son of God. Is that where "Soggy" cane from?

....I'm not even up to this game.

FMD

If I was a bona fide egomaniac I’d feel like I haven’t received enough retro-likes today.

Ergo, I feel like I haven’t received enough retro-likes today :thumbsdown:

If I was a bona fide egomaniac I’d feel like I haven’t received enough retro-likes today.

Ergo, I feel like I haven’t received enough retro-likes today :thumbsdown:
Didn't post enough in this game brosef.

:p

I'm not pulling out your dick.... you used to be Son of God. Is that where "Soggy" cane from?
I was talking about the ace up my sleeve you sick bastard.

I was talking about the ace up my sleeve you sick bastard.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Haven't been reading the posts.... well that's a lie. I've read some of them. But I'm only up to night two results. So no idea what's happened with you yet.

My first game and I was a very confused jobe, werewolf was great.
Was this really your first? That's cool.

What do you mean "was"? It still is. When people aren't ruining it with pettiness or potatoes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back