Werewolf The Werewolf Tradition

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankie very confident it was Ding yesterday. Said so on his way out.

Every second line in the telegram was Ding.

Ding completely absent yesterday bar the vote. Also gave us nothing yesterday and the last few days re helping the town.

Comes in now after saying nothing and goes whack.

Why would he stay so hidden?

He is guilty.

We've done so well the last couple of days, let's not screw it up at the end.
The note is hardly anything to go by. None of the others have been all that helpful. Crowy demonstrated how helpful evil can be when they want to.

Fair enough. Some notes have proven correct, like the notes on Dapper and Frankie. My best guess is Frankie left the note like he was telling us yesterday. (Cue Ding telling us he did)

What was evil's objective? To get rid of village, whittle the numbers down. Evil wanted good lynched so they try to put us forward. We did a great job of hitting the right targets.

One more.

Yeah, fair enough. What was the objective Dingster? Not a good look hiding in the shadows and letting others do the heavy lifting.
RL gets in the way! Work is nuts but I've stayed involved but that alone doesn't make someone good or evil.

I wasn't even trying to persuade you this morning as I think the thread provides the answers. Agent was sure EJW was evil. When the heat was on me why didn't Joe go after me? He was actually suss on EJW. When SM was having a moment with RU_ why would I encourage him to post to help the village? Also remember Franky was the Jester and his sole goal was to get lynched. So the finger pointing to me was a set up. Read the thread again if you have to.

It boils down to this. Your lynch vote will decide the game.

RL gets in the way! Work is nuts but I've stayed involved but that alone doesn't make someone good or evil.

I wasn't even trying to persuade you this morning as I think the thread provides the answers. Agent was sure EJW was evil. When the heat was on me why didn't Joe go after me? He was actually suss on EJW. When SM was having a moment with RU_ why would I encourage him to post to help the village? Also remember Franky was the Jester and his sole goal was to get lynched. So the finger pointing to me was a set up. Read the thread again if you have to.

It boils down to this. Your lynch vote will decide the game.
Franky understood that his role was pointless. He was helping the village but not drawing much attention to himself. He helped take down Smeg Head, crowy, TJASTA and his final suggestion was to take down you. Not really jester-worthy stuff. What do you think Elton Johns Wig?

When was BJD suss on me Ding?

Never.

Someone else (evil) mentioned to him and he said it was worth thinking about. Never acted upon, no votes, no nothing.

You on the other hand, have had votes directed your way ( not from me)

That's because, I can see in hindsight, evil people knew you were evil.

Ive been out front and honest the whole game. Wish I could say the same for you.

Barry, don't fall for the late charge. You know who is good, and who has provided misdirection.

Don't get sidetracked now.

Let's get the win.

Franky understood that his role was pointless. He was helping the village but not drawing much attention to himself. He helped take down Smeg Head, crowy, TJASTA and his final suggestion was to take down you. Not really jester-worthy stuff. What do you think Elton Johns Wig?
Jester: This is a role that has one purpose and one purpose only - to be lynched. If they get lynched (after day 3) they will die and will have the power to take someone who has voted for them to the grave as well.

If you were Jester that's how you'd perceive a win.

Jester: This is a role that has one purpose and one purpose only - to be lynched. If they get lynched (after day 3) they will die and will have the power to take someone who has voted for them to the grave as well.

If you were Jester that's how you'd perceive a win.
You really think Franky was playing to be lynched?

Ding has a point EJW:

Changing to Smeg Head

Someone knows something. Nice little wagon developed very quickly. Interested in this first bunch of voters. If he turns evil, and with this sudden momentum I'd back that he will, then the other group should be pretty visible in the first few votes.

It does look a bit dodgy, don't you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so.

I reckon Ive got an OK handle on the game, and I recognised an evil bandwagon.

I explained as much. The person that picked me up for finding a bandwagon was a member of.... the bandwagon.

I reckon as a villager being able to pick up on threads of evil is a real skill.

BigJoeD_ allow me to be straight and boring for a moment because my usual posting means I'm evil. Our vig's listening to you which may be a bad thing because they've killed a bunch of village, so I think you're either off target or misdirecting.

Now, last time I got this far in game I had a bunch of theories that I didn't voice (because I'm still a bit new around here) and I got offed, but I was on target. We're pretty light on info (because DJ is a campaigner) so this time I'll voice this one now:

I will write a glorious essay extolling the virtues of Fremantle and Ross Lyon's coaching if Elton Johns Wig not not the last mafia. He's bandwagoned every vote so far and really started challenging a vote when it was against his boss. The bandwagoning I thought was telling when you went after me for lynching BRAB - you were basically doing the work for him in deflecting, he knew BRAB wasn't the godfather becase he was mafia himself.

Problem is, Wig's the godfather now:

Can't night kill him anymore. If we want to save a villager tonight we've got to lynch wig.

Elton Johns Wig
This. Supreme confidence because he knew.

Well, I guess its that time. As it turns out, I am the remaining flog, which you both knew. Thank you mafia for allowing me to hang around to the end; it’s been a fun game. With that said, it’s time to go…

2017_12$large_Death_by_hanging.jpg

Dingster

NaturalDisaster RU_

Because I picked the bandwagon.

Go with your gut Barry, but Id be disappointed if you took an evil side over someone who picked them out.

I knew the bandwagon (because it was obvious) and they targeted me, it's pretty simple.

Why wouldn't you take out the people who have it figured?

It puts the evil into the background,a perfect cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back