Media TiFmedia Presents: Choose Your Own... Committee!

Remove this Banner Ad

It is cute how we coexist at the same Club that way

I am many things but cute ain't one of them.

The Wonders represent a diversity of folk and viewpoints. It is one of our geat strengths.

It is one of our geat strengths.
Freudian slip for the ages that one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aged even.

Freudian slip for the ages that one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aged even.

Lol. It has been a long day and I still have to deliver a six hour speech to the Bomberzuelas...have to liquor up to make sure it is a good old slurmon in the TGO and Castro tradition

Lol. It has been a long day and I still have to deliver a six hour speech to the Bomberzuelas...have to liquor up to make sure it is a good old slurmon in the TGO and Castro tradition
It fills me with joy to know that you too brother are a member of TGO's flock and a fellow man of the comma.

It fills me with joy to know that you too brother are a member of TGO's flock and a fellow man of the comma.

I claim credit for the term slurmon. But truly the credit belongs, as ever, to TGO. My, my I love that thread.

During these dark months when TGO is denied the Holy Pulpit, that thread is my recourse whenever I experience doubt.

As TGO would say, “Geat, great word that.”

I'm happy to volunteer as one of a group of 3-5 league wide Committee Observers.

Me and my other colleagues would have no voting rights or any say about what clubs are proposing or voting.

Mine and my Colleagues roles would be to hold committee members to account to the rest of the League on their conduct.

I thank the league in advance for allowing me to be a 'Fly on the Wall' in the committee room.

I am now looking for another 4 volunteers, anti - committee leaning posters preferred for the role.
I’m in.

What if it's like that Traitors show, and some of the snitches are committee members?
Im in.
Thats fine, I reckon.... as long as that committee member is anti committee.
I’m in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a question for Admin Kennedy Parker and the faceless people on the Committee.

Why has the stikkied recruitment thread been removed? On the off chance a returning or potential new player returns to the Comp there is no place for them to register their interest.

Look. I get it. This is a holiday period and it is a tough time for Turkeys.

But surely one of the 14 - the 13 turduckens and the big kohuna turkey - can advise.
I think they take it down, as no one needs to sign up by that thread in the off season.

Teams can recruit who they want over this period.

I think they take it down, as no one needs to sign up by that thread in the off season.

Teams can recruit who they want over this period.

Get that Bono. But there is now nowhere for a casual visitor to sign up.

I have a question for Admin Kennedy Parker and the faceless people on the Committee.

Why has the stikkied recruitment thread been removed? On the off chance a returning or potential new player returns to the Comp there is no place for them to register their interest.
Careful Horry, you're one K away from some serious questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back