Media TiFmedia Presents: Choose Your Own... Committee!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to volunteer as one of a group of 3-5 league wide Committee Observers.

Me and my other colleagues would have no voting rights or any say about what clubs are proposing or voting.

Mine and my Colleagues roles would be to hold committee members to account to the rest of the League on their conduct.

I thank the league in advance for allowing me to be a 'Fly on the Wall' in the committee room.

I am now looking for another 4 volunteers, anti - committee leaning posters preferred for the role.

View attachment 1556653
Baghdad Bombers (BOM) - Kilroy
Coney Island Warriors (CIW) - TheInjuryFactory
Dragons FFC (DRA) - Pie 4 Life
Fighting Furies FFC (FUR) - NaturalDisaster
East Side Phoenix (ESP) - Dingster
Gold City Royals (GCR) - The Filth Wizard
Gumbies FFC (GUM) - Barrybran
Las Vegas Bears (LVB) - JoshWoodenSpoon
Mount Buller Demons (MBD) - manangatang
Roys FFC (ROY) - TedDougChris
Sin City Swamprats (SCS) - philreich
West Coast Wonders (WON) - croweater 41
Ophidian Old Boys (OOB)- Tigerturbulance

View attachment 1556654
Baghdad Bombers (BOM) - BLUEALLTHRU
Coney Island Warriors (CIW) - Agent93
Dragons FFC (DRA) - Braklet
Fighting Furies FFC (FUR) - kananooks
East Side Phoenix (ESP) - Wise Guy Sam
Gold City Royals (GCR) - nahnah
Gumbies FFC (GUM) - GWS Goose
Las Vegas Bears (LVB) - Millky95
Mount Buller Demons (MBD) - Quivorir
Roys FFC (ROY) - hotchilli
Sin City Swamprats (SCS) - GremioPower
West Coast Wonders (WON) - Brenton Davy
Ophidian Old Boys (OOB) - Bonz

View attachment 1556655
Baghdad Bombers (BOM) - iDon
Coney Island Warriors (CIW) - pantskyle
Dragons FFC (DRA) - Ljp86
Fighting Furies FFC (FUR) - Wacky Tiger
East Side Phoenix (ESP) - Itsmyshow
Gold City Royals (GCR) - boncer34
Gumbies FFC (GUM) - StFly
Las Vegas Bears (LVB) - Broken
Mount Buller Demons (MBD) - Headless
Roys FFC (ROY) - fitzroybowiedog
Sin City Swamprats (SCS) - okeydoke7
West Coast Wonders (WON) - ClarkeM
Ophidian Old Boys (OOB) - Mobbs

View attachment 1556657
Baghdad Bombers (BOM) - Jabba73
Coney Island Warriors (CIW) - Tonga Bob
Dragons FFC (DRA) - T2B_
Fighting Furies FFC (FUR) - Pickitt
East Side Phoenix (ESP) - Chipmunk
Gold City Royals (GCR) - CakeEater
Gumbies FFC (GUM) - DenieD
Las Vegas Bears (LVB) - Senor M
Mount Buller Demons (MBD) - manangatang
Roys FFC (ROY) - TedDougChris
Sin City Swamprats (SCS) - philreich
West Coast Wonders (WON) - damicky
Ophidian Old Boys (OOB) - Elton Johns Wig
Hey - I recognize a lot of those in the crisis list....

What gives ???
-Y8C3hvjYrOl1k8zqCDupNodMYI=.gif

I'm happy to volunteer as one of a group of 3-5 league wide Committee Observers.

Me and my other colleagues would have no voting rights or any say about what clubs are proposing or voting.

Mine and my Colleagues roles would be to hold committee members to account to the rest of the League on their conduct.

I thank the league in advance for allowing me to be a 'Fly on the Wall' in the committee room.

I am now looking for another 4 volunteers, anti - committee leaning posters preferred for the role.
I assume you would bring a pro-two ruckmen in the All-SFA team stance with you?

Or you could put your hand up and do something useful instead of just watch others do something

I assume you would bring a pro-two ruckmen in the All-SFA team stance with you?
I would if I had a say in what the committee does.

But this 3-5 person group would only be allowed to post emotions in reaction to committee members posts. Our main role would be to let the wider Sweet F.A. community know which committee members aren't contributing their fair share, but mainly just confirm or deny what posters think happened in the committee room.

I would if I had a say in what the committee does.

But this 3-5 person group would only be allowed to post emotions in reaction to committee members posts. Our main role would be to let the wider Sweet F.A. community know which committee members aren't contributing their fair share, but mainly just confirm or deny what posters think happened in the committee room.
So snitches then?

Great idea.

Lets hold Sweet F.A. elections once every 2 seasons to vote in the 3-5 Sweet F.A. Snitches.

'SNITCHES - Keeping the committee honest'
What if it's like that Traitors show, and some of the snitches are committee members?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think day one was his most outstanding achievement in committee.

Lol at Ant Bear deleting his posts about Wayno and then welcoming him in like he hadn't been s**t talking him days before.
And sending me a DM beforehand, apologising about the behaviour of the rest of the committee

A golden era .....WW, a misunderstood tyrant genius beloved folklore character of the SFA

And sending me a DM beforehand, apologising about the behaviour of the rest of the committee

A golden era .....WW, a misunderstood tyrant genius beloved folklore character of the SFA
I find that hard to believe , the bit about Ant Bear apologising. And the bit about WW being beloved.

would you make a return wayne? would love to see more sc board representation on here.

would you make a return wayne? would love to see more sc board representation on here.
I think a return would throw the SFA World off its axis ....and have catastrophic effect on natures balance

It's not as if I haven't been asked countless times .............oh hang on ....forget that

I think a return would throw the SFA World off its axis ....and have catastrophic effect on natures balance

It's not as if I haven't been asked countless times .............oh hang on ....forget that
you know what this sounds like to me actually..

WaynesWorld19 for S35 Admin!!

otherwise. i think that sort of chaos. is EXACTLY what we need.

VeinGlorious please convince sir wayne to join us.

F29A1C08-65BF-4531-A8F5-D52D456B7A72.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back