Media TiFmedia Presents: Choose Your Own... Committee!

Remove this Banner Ad

You only rigged a grand final. We sat in the first row at Cirque du Wayno.

One of the finest melts in league history because the 37th best midfielder didn’t get in the All Sweet FA side. His spamming wasn’t valued enough by the Committee !!

One of the finest melts in league history because the 37th best midfielder didn’t get in the All Sweet FA side. His spamming wasn’t valued enough by the Committee !!
I think day one was his most outstanding achievement in committee.

Lol at Ant Bear deleting his posts about Wayno and then welcoming him in like he hadn't been s**t talking him days before.

You only rigged a grand final. We sat in the first row at Cirque du Wayno.
I wasn't admin then.

My admin days I used to threaten to disband the committee if I didn't get what I wanted.

That guy is a weirdo.
croweater 41

I only had push overs like Ljp86 croweater 41 and Tarkyn_24 on my committees.
I just respected good decision making and also respected the team that we all played together on over a TAE whatever that team was.

croweater 41

I just respected good decision making and also respected the team that we all played together on over a TAE whatever that team was.
Oh yeah Tarks ECW league. Lasted long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question, who feeds you your committee ‘information’

i consult the Oracle of Delphi. Sorry zackah goats are sometimes involved.

As I noted last night I thought the organisers did a good job and the team was pretty damned good. I think more folk would have liked foreknowledge of when the All SFA was to happen. It was a fun night as usual and it would have been great if more folk were there on the night.

Hopefully the Mobbs et al gets a broad active audience on Friday. I also remain unconvinced by pushing out beez date and worry folk may drift off. Anyway I am repeating views I have already expressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back