News Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games 24 August 2021 – 5 September 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so Belgium makes a good construction adhesive apparently.
Aside from that and being the welcome mat for the Germans every time they invade France, what else are they good for?

Awesome location for holding wars and bike races. Trappist beer pretty good too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hard to believe the Tokyo games are over it all went so fast.
I hope everyone enjoyed watching all the event's the highs and lows.
Must say the knowledge of some posters and certain sports was impressive as I am no expert so :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: was great to read.

rendez-vous à paris en 2024 anglais vers français

1628407429010.png

Also this is Important,
Summer Paralympics commence 24 Aug – 5 Sept 2021

I hope you all cheer them on as I will be doing.

Marty

Hard to believe the Tokyo games are over it all went so fast.
I hope everyone enjoyed watching all the event's the highs and lows.
Must say the knowledge of some posters and certain sports was impressive as I am no expert so :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: was great to read.

rendez-vous à paris en 2024 anglais vers français

View attachment 1200014

Also this is Important,
Summer Paralympics commence 24 Aug – 5 Sept 2021

I hope you all cheer them on as I will be doing.

Marty

Good work, Marty. Love your passion.

Don't forget that the Paris Games will be particularly special, with the inclusion of this spectacular sport:

1628407930560.png

Don't forget that the Paris Games will be particularly special, with the inclusion of this spectacular sport:

View attachment 1200025
Oh dear it just goes to show why Covid is tearing humans several new fundamentals . . seriously if we consider this an Olympic sport the entire species is suffering from ossification of the entire frontal lobe.

Oh dear it just goes to show why Covid is tearing humans several new fundamentals . . seriously if we consider this an Olympic sport the entire species is suffering from ossification of the entire frontal lobe.

Don't be like that, Jon. Let's go for gold.

View attachment 1200025

Sweet! Is Dodgeball also getting a run? Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heaped it on these inspiring Olympians about their names but I can only admire their drive and tenacity. They just keep on trucking!

FB_IMG_1628401434201.jpg

Only 1 year to wait until we can get crazy with this piece of sporting greatness:

View attachment 1200282

Bert would be proud that the sport he created has become a winter Olympic staple…
1381678fa406fc500d37cd92863beb006b7d70b6.gifv

Bert would be proud that the sport he created has become a winter Olympic staple…
1381678fa406fc500d37cd92863beb006b7d70b6.gifv

Admit it, you find it fascinating.

I'm thinking about researching it, make myself a connoisseur of curling.

Want to know the top countries? You'll be able to ask me.

Want to know the big players? The movers? JB1975 will tell all. Might even start a thread. Watch this space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back