List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes played 52 games and just turned 22. Would be crazy to think hes reached hes peak especially since he essentially just had his 2nd full year of AFL.
He upped is goals per game from 1.0 to 1.2, behinds per game from 0.8 to 1.1 and goal assists per game from 0.4 to 0.6 this year. Tackles only dropped from 3.0 to 2.9.
I would back him in his 3rd full year to be able to hit 1.5 goals per game by being a bit more consistent and turning some of those behinds into goals.

What George has over any other small forward we have is he gets in scoring positions way more than the rest.
Bolton has shown absolutely nothing since his few great crumbing goals in 2017.
To add to that, in the '18 Prospectus it states that his pressure is worth about 2 goals per game just from his turnovers. Based on that & including his 1 gl per game ave he's worth about 3 goals a game in total, for a small fwd that is elite. Fix his accuracy & it could go up to about 2 per game from his own boot, which is easier to fix than if he wasn't getting the ball at all etc.

So i have a little bit of info
Lynch a lock obviously thats done and dusted.
Conca will be at freo
Lloyd will be dogs
Towner wont be offered a contract
We are not chasing a ruckman at all..

All stuff we kind of know anyway but yeah comes from a good source
I hope we are looking for someone that is competent as a back up ruck, if not it will have to be Lynch who i'd rather not rucking at all, Soldo or Chol & i am not sold on either of those 2.

yep. Regardless of how anyone rates them, a weaker area of the team is made weaker by them going.

Has to.

Even if you rate the mids 7 out of 10 and they lose players equivalent to 1 it still brings it down to 6!!
Dare say we'll be Drafting mids, they should have more impact than those we are letting go, they are being let go for a reason.

Lol talk about jumping to conclusions....

Maybe you know.... he didn’t want to do it?
Confirmed.

Balmey has pulled rank and will represent us in the Sprint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it mate we know we have asked the question on hopper/crouch

Club knows we need mids and to do something about the ruck

In a perfect world grigg and Houli would of retired now because menadue and Markov have took there spots but they ain’t close
Problem with letting those 2 go would be if the replacements don't step up next yr we'd be going backwards. gotta wait till someone pushes them out.

Thanks! I thought for a while that we would get a big fat zero for these players so was wondering how the hell we could fill our list. Happy to hear we may get something.

I wonder if Conca would say (even though Freo don't need to) to Freo that he wants the club to get something for his move - given we have stuck by him over the years and given him a spot on the list even when he possibly didn't deserve it at times. I understand we are getting Lynch but to lose someone like Conca who can get a senior game and who knows, may have improved next year given an injury free run.
Don't worry.For Conca too never pull on a RFC jumper again is like getting pick 1.

Confirmed.

Balmey has pulled rank and will represent us in the Sprint.
Imagine at the end of the sprint theres a table full of monte carlos and ice vovos
Balmey will not only win the sprint, he will knock out every campaigner in the race

Imagine at the end of the sprint theres a table full of monte carlos and ice vovos
Balmey will not only win the sprint, he will knock out every campaigner in the race
Why stop at the fellow sprinters?
Be a fair few in the pies cheers squad that need to be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back