List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$600k seems like minimum wage at Collingwood. Even Daniel wells got that šŸ¤£

why is blair hartley going to be on sen with dwayne when we didnt do anything :drunk:
Calling in to let us know how Darren Glass is going

So....
We can still sign up to 5 more players, with at least 3 of them needed on our main list?
Some of these 5 players could be Miller, Garth, Egg.
Sound correct?

I'd sign Miller, draft #17 (Jackson Callow?) & 36(?) & MRJ.

Rookie Egg ?

Beams still got 2 years left

View attachment 1010799
I dunno exactly what's going on with Beams so I hope I'm not being really inappropriate, but has he just taken everyone to the cleaners here?

I mean, the Pies were dumb to give up what they did but have they just been shafted by Beams?

I dunno exactly what's going on with Beams so I hope I'm not being really inappropriate, but has he just taken everyone to the cleaners here?

I mean, the Pies were dumb to give up what they did but have they just been shafted by Beams?
Hes absolutely bent them over.

Blair Hartley implies we'll be keeping Stack and CCJ.

Rance - he joked he'd call him again today. We miss him. He's content with retirement, but we want him back if we could. IF he came back confident it'd be Richmond. But not coming back 100 percent. 99.9 anyway. Sounded like door tiniest bit ajar. As in 0.1 percent.

EDIT: Either way, Blair Hartley strikes me as one of the better list managers going around, at the very least from a "good bloke" standpoint. Humble and just a nice guy, even a touch nervous/shy about things. Glad he's with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance - he joked he'd call him again today. We miss him. He's content with retirement, but we want him back if we could. IF he came back confident it'd be Richmond. But not coming back 100 percent. 99.9 anyway. Sounded like door tiniest bit ajar. As in 0.1 percent.
I listened to it and I'm pretty sure the door was left firmly shut lol.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bloody Dwayne. How about asking if we still intend to improve our draft position instead of just sucking up Blair's backside.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pies 40 year legends member losing his sh*t on SEN
Heā€™s absolutely shattered!

boards changes!!
Operation FIRE EDDIE is on!
Here comes the Pie Supporters Ticket!!

Open the champagne! The Collingwood Titanic is sinking...

SinkingPies.jpg

Is that 33 including Garth, Egg and Miller?
I'm trying to work out if we need to make more cuts or not haha
Yeah they're included. If it were me, I would keep Miller, but cut the other two, elevate Baker to senior list and take 3 picks in the draft.

Gives us 40 players total (36/4) and means with four less players no one has to take a pay cut with the lower salary cap. Quality over quantity.

EDIT: Either way, Blair Hartley strikes me as one of the better list managers going around, at the very least from a "good bloke" standpoint. Humble and just a nice guy, even a touch nervous/shy about things. Glad he's with us.
Even if heā€™s not one of the best heā€™s always better than Ned Guy so he can sleep well at night šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back