List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you own homework, we are not here to be some kind of search engine for you

🤣 settle chief.

Much like Tarrant wants to just get to Richmond, CCJ wants to just get to North.

This idea of “x Player will only go if there is fair compensation” is nothing more then supporter fantasy.

Someone remind me why we are choosing Tarrant over Talia? I can’t see how that is the better option.
Talia is a negating lock down defender - not much more to his game.

Tarrant is capable of locking down but also is a great intercept player, with much better disposal and provides rebound out of defence - he is a much better / more complete player than Talia.

The age is irrelevant when comparing the two - Tarrant is the better athlete.

Would we ‘as a show of good faith’ trade pick 44 & CCJ to North for Tarrant and 20. Pick 44 will come in about 5 picks possibly after early nominations for some players. Helps North out a bit rather than getting nothing for Tarrant. We get appropriate compensation for CCJ.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Considering it's not confirmed they won't get a compo pick, and they can get CCJ for nothing, I am not sure 'show of good faith' fits. I think we should definitely go in with that' wording', but the reality is both sides will be hopefully working together in 'good faith' on this one.

Someone remind me why we are choosing Tarrant over Talia? I can’t see how that is the better option.

Over the last decade,, if there was a podium for unluckiest players to not be made AA, I don’t know who the third player is but it contains Vlastuin and Tarrant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the last decade,, if there was a podium for unluckiest players to not be made AA, I don’t know who the third player is but it contains Vlastuin and Tarrant.

Tarrant has too much campaigner in him. There have been incidents over the years which have been extremely ordinary. Perhaps this affects the AA eligibility. He doesn't get reported but had those ear massages etc in his game.

Should fit in perfectly in our backline!

He must have sired him when he was 9 years old and then changed his name by dropping an "r" and adding an "o". Otherwise you are wrong…..

Timothy is part Texan, it's just an accent thing, southern drawl and what not.

Welcome.

I was trying to find the vision
To see if ccj reacted as you say
But can't find it anywhere
All good

Not sure if anyone already posted the link. I’m a bit slack on bigfooty these days

Here’s the link if not.

In a world where the focus always seems to be on youth I do kinda smile when 32 is looked upon as old. It's all in the mind, that perception of being over the hill. I'm backing in Tarrant to smash it. Welcome to Tigerland, where dreams are made. 🐯
It's all perspective, at Geelong he'd be considered a first year recruit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back