Preview Trade Week/Month - Keep it all in HERE.

Remove this Banner Ad

KYLE REIMERS FUTURE IS BLUE - maybe headed to Carlton

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-future-as-a-bright-blue-20121108-290t9.html

Congrats guys you may have a real smokey here, maybe a real bargain pick up.

Has got pace to burn, is a goal kicker and a potential match winner, and maybe even a star.

Just needs his talent to be harnessed, and Mick is more qualified than Knights or Hird to teach this kid what it takes to be a genuine player. Could he play a Ballantyne type role?

What are your thoughts and opinions?
Yup, I think that he could quite easily play a Ballantyne type role... we definitely need a damned good punching bag down at the club.

I think the Tigers would settle for a win in round one ......... and that aint happening anytime soon either.
definitely not... the playing group will be scarred for their entire careers after losing to what was basically the Northern Ants team in round 18 this year.

this is genuine great news for the Blues. It needs to stay on the Blues board not get buried here...c'mon do it for entertainments sake during the off season we all need some humouring lol.

Sadly, if Reimers were to play for the Tiges he'd be a top 10 player hands down.

Unfortunate but true.

Reimers will be a star...

...in the EDFL.
KB is all for Reimers to Carlton.
DO NOT WANT!

Saw on the Sun site that Ben Jacobs won't be returning to the Power.. Would he be worth our Pick 11? He probably wouldn't be around by our second pick.

Nope. He wasn't in his draft year, and I fail to see how dramatically better he is than what would be available. Honestly I thought he went high in his year too

Saw on the Sun site that Ben Jacobs won't be returning to the Power.. Would he be worth our Pick 11? He probably wouldn't be around by our second pick.

Not worth pick 11. If pick 11 had been on the table we would have tried to trade it for him and/or picks from Port. Has not shown enough to be worth that much alone.

Not worth pick 11. If pick 11 had been on the table we would have tried to trade it for him and/or picks from Port. Has not shown enough to be worth that much alone.

Agreed. Without knowing too much about the depth of the draft he might be around at our second though. North seem to be the main suitor. Can't see them using their first, and their second is after ours. St Kilda may have a look with picks picks 25/26 or Richmond with two picks in the early 30's...actually looking at it more closely don't imagine he would get to our second unless he nominated that he wanted to come to Carlton.

KYLE REIMERS FUTURE IS BLUE - maybe headed to Carlton

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-future-as-a-bright-blue-20121108-290t9.html

Congrats guys you may have a real smokey here, maybe a real bargain pick up.

Has got pace to burn, is a goal kicker and a potential match winner, and maybe even a star.

Just needs his talent to be harnessed, and Mick is more qualified than Knights or Hird to teach this kid what it takes to be a genuine player. Could he play a Ballantyne type role?

What are your thoughts and opinions?

This is exactly what I said out loud as I was reading the article:

First thought: "Oh no!"
Second thought: "I hate him!"
Third thought: "They're all going to laugh at us."

Been working alone too long. No wonder people look at me weird sometimes when I go in to work at the office. Gotta cut down on this verbalising thoughts business.

Agreed. Without knowing too much about the depth of the draft he might be around at our second though. North seem to be the main suitor. Can't see them using their first, and their second is after ours. St Kilda may have a look with picks picks 25/26 or Richmond with two picks in the early 30's...actually looking at it more closely don't imagine he would get to our second unless he nominated that he wanted to come to Carlton.

Isn't Jacobs a similar type to Bootsma? If so, no need for him. A big tough mid for our second rounder please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple question: If we'd wanted Jacobs, wouldn't we have done an appropriate deal during trade period? We weren't willing to give up pick 11 and neither party would accept pick 36 (with sweeteners) then no sweat.

Mick got a couple good seasons out of Medhurst remember.
Reimers could be that Ronnie Delulio type player you've been lacking since he departed.

I'm almost that bored by all the current threads on Big Footy that I'd agree to take Reimers just to have something to talk about !!

... a trade, my kingdom for a trade .....

SEN just said Reimers will not be going to Carlton - Tim Rosen.
He also said Cameron Wood to RICHMOND!!! (christmas has come early)
Petterd to QLD club.
Bate to WB.

SEN just said Reimers will not be going to Carlton - Tim Rosen.
He also said Cameron Wood to RICHMOND!!! (christmas has come early)
Petterd to QLD club.
Bate to WB.
No... Richmond players are trying to find their wood.

Bate to WB to learn under Boyd... How to be the master.

No... Richmond players are trying to find their wood.

Bate to WB to learn under Boyd... How to be the master.
Richmond players have a firm grasp of their essentials... similar to how the Aints guys did a couple of years ago...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back