Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

No they're not and nobody would defend you, open faction suicide if they did. You danced around last game but you can't dance around me. If you're villager so be it.
No it isn’t . I am a villager in this one. Pity few others are giving it a crack and you have the blinkers.

If porps is voting for her bestie that’s good enough for me. Mwerps pls Wosh , I can’t believe that someone wouldn’t try to kill you after how good your last game was, however I also believe you could have been protected too as I’ve done that to you n1 before so that you last more than one night.

No intel, just heebie jeebies.
In light of this Wosh I am switching to my initial thought BEaston because he jumped on my wagon so quickly before going to ground , taking jmoo wan ’s fishing bait

No it isn’t . I am a villager in this one. Pity few others are giving it a crack and you have the blinkers.
You would've had a target. You didn't die.

It's literally everything we know worth killing about. End of. Go find another dance partner, maybe they'll let you spin.

If porps is voting for her bestie that’s good enough for me. Mwerps pls Wosh , I can’t believe that someone wouldn’t try to kill you after how good your last game was, however I also believe you could have been protected too as I’ve done that to you n1 before so that you last more than one night.
Honestly it’s the convenient /easy cote and only makes the wagoners look evil.

Aw yes I remember your protection in a semi recent game , and I won’t forget it. At least two others who are still alive and playing that I won’t name in case they really did do it again have done it too.

You would've had a target. You didn't die.

It's literally everything we know worth killing about. End of. Go find another dance partner, maybe they'll let you spin.
No, the answer is in the wagon , and also in the others opting for the easy vote.
This is my last post on the matter because it’s starting to distract from other options, but thanks for reminding me of the other reason I almost didn’t play .

Honestly it’s the convenient /easy cote and only makes the wagoners look evil.

Aw yes I remember your protection in a semi recent game , and I won’t forget it. At least two others who are still alive and playing that I won’t name in case they really did do it again have done it too.
You are cursed for being a good player. I can understand the two evils not going for you as they each may have thought the other would do it because honestly you would be a prime target. It’s the vig “misses” that are perplexing.

Oh I think she’s dodgy too. She liked my post earlier but seems to have joined the wagon. I don’t think she’d do this as a plain villager .
Or she missed on you which is how I was reading into it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a bandwagon risin’

For good reason probably

There will be evil joining in on it and for prosperity’s sake I’m gonna vote Mp as he strikes me as a voter trying to blend in.

mwerps I think you’re done for but I might also be persuaded to vote Beaston
I’m just trying not to get modkilled

I see a bandwagon risin’

For good reason probably

There will be evil joining in on it and for prosperity’s sake I’m gonna vote Mp as he strikes me as a voter trying to blend in.

mwerps I think you’re done for but I might also be persuaded to vote Beaston
I’m having guests arrive any minute . They have little kids but are still visiting from interstate so no idea how long they’ll be /whether I will be around at deadline . If it wasn’t for this I could’ve been persuaded to go Mp (or porps or Boncer) too.

Anyway, probably my last post before deadline

If it turns out to be my last in this game, good luck village :)

I’m having guests arrive any minute . They have little kids but are still visiting from interstate so no idea how long they’ll be /whether I will be around at deadline . If it wasn’t for this I could’ve been persuaded to go Mp (or porps or Boncer) too.

Anyway, probably my last post before deadline

If it turns out to be my last in this game, good luck village :)
What refreshments will they be served?

Are you an alias?
No, I’ve just had a lot of former usernames (matty6/MKMatty), I used to play for the bears and am a wonders premiership player.
Why those two?
When I used to play WW more frequently they were quite prominent in the threads so it strikes me as curious that I haven’t really seen them post.

No, I’ve just had a lot of former usernames (matty6/MKMatty), I used to play for the bears and am a wonders premiership player.
why did you change names? what did you do? what were you running from? was it because of #metoo?

you make me sick.

You really think I wouldn't vote you? I have before and you've been lynched as evil * shrug*

I'm curious as to why boncer seems to be pushing this in particular.

It could be a case of a friendly Doc protected you if people are convinced there was a missed kill and you really are a Villager. You are right that nobody seems to be saving you. Which either means yes you're a Villager or you could even be the SK. I'm not so sure you'd go for JTG if you were though...

You really think I wouldn't vote you? I have before and you've been lynched as evil * shrug*

I'm curious as to why boncer seems to be pushing this in particular.

It could be a case of a friendly Doc protected you if people are convinced there was a missed kill and you really are a Villager. You are right that nobody seems to be saving you. Which either means yes you're a Villager or you could even be the SK. I'm not so sure you'd go for JTG if you were though...
Forgot to quote you mwerps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back