• No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Fair dinkum

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

VfvIudz.png

Fair dinkum.

Bloody SIM's been taking the piss for years now. Making up the votes as it goes along, rewarding tacklers over everything else, kissing the bloody Sin City Swamprats on the proverbials.

Another bloody Swamprat tonight.

Get a look at this s**t.

SEASONPLAYERCLUBVOTESVOTES (GM)GAMES (H&A)
27NunezSin City Swamprats231016
26Ant BearSin City Swamprats261117
23Noobz0rSin City Swamprats20717
22Ant BearSin City Swamprats281217
20MannumPowerSin City Swamprats271116

Enough's enough, it's time we had transparency in the Mobbs votes, I say the SIM has to cough 'em up every week next season so we can see what's really going on here.

Even Michaels got votes this season, I mean fair dinkum.

Fair ******* dinkum, mate.

This is not just a call for transparency, but also a call for people to post their Mobbs votes. I’ll return to this thread after Mobbs night to post mine in the name of #integrity

Congratulations philreich outstanding season mate and this is just a pisstake matey.

VfvIudz.png

Fair dinkum.

Bloody SIM's been taking the piss for years now. Making up the votes as it goes along, rewarding tacklers over everything else, kissing the bloody Sin City Swamprats on the proverbials.

Another bloody Swamprat tonight.

Get a look at this s**t.

SEASONPLAYERCLUBVOTESVOTES (GM)GAMES (H&A)
27NunezSin City Swamprats231016
26Ant BearSin City Swamprats261117
23Noobz0rSin City Swamprats20717
22Ant BearSin City Swamprats281217
20MannumPowerSin City Swamprats271116

Enough's enough, it's time we had transparency in the Mobbs votes, I say the SIM has to cough 'em up every week next season so we can see what's really going on here.

Even Michaels got votes this season, I mean fair dinkum.

Fair ******* dinkum, mate.

This is not just a call for transparency, but also a call for people to post their Mobbs votes. I’ll return to this thread after Mobbs night to post mine in the name of #integrity

Congratulations philreich outstanding season mate and this is just a pisstake matey.

Hey why did I cop a drive by in this?!

My form in the first part of the year was delicious.

Moving me to the backline cost me a mobbs.

Are we still doing that bit?

* you you campaigner eyed ************ arse reaming piece of s**t

And * the mods, this post complied with BigFooty non swear filter avoidance policies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope

I got the most votes, so I’m the top ruckman

It seems the sim is right when it says 'Ruckmen are stupid'. Exceptions are Testy, Bono, CWM, Proper Gander and it seems all other rucks other than for the ruck at the ESDawks.

Back