MMA-UFC UFC 235

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just tipping who I think will win the fights I’ve bet on.. and by chance it’s all the favourites. Ask around, I’m pretty common with coming very close and landing a number of UFC multi’s.

Hope it comes in for you, but I wouldn't touch most of those from a betting perspective. Walker is still basically an unknown, Usman is a live dog and Just how good Askren is or how well Lawler comes back is unknown. Zabit has a habit of leaving his chin up in the air too and nobody hits harder than Stephens at 145.

I’m not surprised mother *er Jonny juice Jones pisses hot again

s**t even lesnar is passing his tests

So funny how many dick ride Jones as goat he’s a cheat

Imagine the backlash if it was Conor pissing hot and getting away with it

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/02/jon-jones-drug-test-results-ufc-235-nsac-usada-anthony-smith

“Every time, it’s like an, ‘Oh, darn it’ moment,” Jones told reporters, including MMAjunkie, at UFC 235 open workouts. “But I’m comfortable with the idea that this is going to be part of my career, and I don’t know how long this is going to last.”

LOL.

“What makes me sleep good at night is knowing that I’ve submitted myself to every drug test,” he said. “I’m getting tested by three of the most powerful agencies in the world. I’ve never avoided a test, and I just feel the more I’m accessible, the more data they’ll have in this situation, and the more everybody will understand.”

"Im happy with the fact that despite limited knowledge from alleged experts, instead of erring on the side of caution, they're giving me a free pass so everyone else can GAGF"

But I’ve set myself free from any level of embarrassment. I have no shame. I’ve said many times that I’ve never knowingly done anything to do any type of sports enhancement, drugs or whatnot. Now, I’m just here getting back to what’s important.”

PersonalCrispArrowworm-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
This picogram has a greater half life than plutonium, hell bismuth-209!

Lets hope he doesn't fight at UFC 19 Quintilian as he'll still pop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so pumped for this card, what a crazy amount of talent on show.

Especially looking forward to Johnnie Walker outside the title fights. This kid has somehing special
Stacked card im looking forward to so many fights
Johnny walker is rising quick destroying opponents , cannot wait for this

The day has arrived. Have a good one, guys.
On paper one of the best ufc events of all time imo.
(Phantom, Barry, get ya butts back in ere)

Havent been so excited for a card in years.

Jones is a great watch everytime as is Woodley
The you have the unknown of Askren and his 20-0 record against a former champion
Garbrandt a former champion as well.

Even on the prelims Johnnie Walker is an up an comer who has been lighting up the lower level light heavyweights and the who the fook is that guy himself up against another one of those Dagastani warriors.

EXCITING

Lawler vs Askren is such a great and intriguing fight.

I for one cant believe Lawler isn't the favourite.. crazy. I might he wrong but good luck making Lawler respect the striking of Askren enough to properly set up takedowns. And Lawler has some of the best defensive wrestling and sprawls in the entire division.

Lawler vs Askren is such a great and intriguing fight.

I for one cant believe Lawler isn't the favourite.. crazy. I might he wrong but good luck making Lawler respect the striking of Askren enough to properly set up takedowns. And Lawler has some of the best defensive wrestling and sprawls in the entire division.
Yea have seen a couple of experts make very strong cases for Robbie recently.

Askren supposedly is lost without a takedown and will take a matter of time.

Ben victory path seemingly is a decision. Meaning he’ll need a few takedowns.

Fascinating fight.

Seriously though, seppo fans are a disgrace, stacked card and arenas not full until half an hour before the main card.

Mate this card is so good I would have been there when they were building the octagon.
If they did this in australia they could have Etihad filled for the prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Back