A Section VAFA Premier 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a good idea to ensure the facts aren't 'Donalded' in any way. I think you may have had cause to correct the record on the matter at hand in the past.

On the matter of Inner FM, we are at one. The point of difference being I'm but a mere listener.:)

Oh please..let's not insult the legends with a Canada reference.
Way out of line...(FTLOTG)

Is Southern FM going to put on 'VAFA Sunday' again this year, community radio's version of 'World of Sport'?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Southern FM going to put on 'VAFA Sunday' again this year, community radio's version of 'World of Sport'?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see it not continuing Jase. Been part of the VAFA media landscape for ever.

I've given up on the Sunday morning SouthernFM show, Jase. As have so many I'm lead to believe. It is embarrassing. I really hope the VAFA asserts itself, ensuring there is some structure and worthwhile content this year. It could/should be informative and entertaining.

I can't see it not continuing Jase. Been part of the VAFA media landscape for ever.
Nothing like listening to Tommy on a Sunday morning still pissed after 30 beers and a massive feed of Chinese the night before, especially when St Bede's lose! Love them or hate them they're up at sparrows fart every Sunday morning without missing a beat, good on them.

glenn is a fine fellow who does the v.a.f.a proud.

but the north west f.m coverage is not in the same ball park when compared to that of inner f.m.

as for the southern f.m sunday show, only someone who is a bit odd would say a program of drunken ramblings, dead air and incompetent panelling is anything but a shocking advertisement for the v.a.f.a.

for the love of the image.

glenn is a fine fellow who does the v.a.f.a proud.

but the north west f.m coverage is not in the same ball park when compared to that of inner f.m.

as for the southern f.m sunday show, only someone who is a bit odd would say a program of drunken ramblings, dead air and incompetent panelling is anything but a shocking advertisement for the v.a.f.a.

for the love of the image.

Would have to agree. For a community radio program the Inner FM show is outstanding. They know their stuff, deliver it extremely well and get considerable buy in from coaches and other influential VAFA folk. Same for Scatters, although I reckon the show is a bit too long considering much of it involves a conversation between him and Jon Kanis. As much as I hate to say it the Southern FM SFL show is excellent and streets ahead of the Sunday VAFA program, as is the SECA cricket panel. As much as I respect Tom Brains’ commitment to the show and his love of the VAFA, the program is an absolute shambles.

Would have to agree. For a community radio program the Inner FM show is outstanding. They know their stuff, deliver it extremely well and get considerable buy in from coaches and other influential VAFA folk. Same for Scatters, although I reckon the show is a bit too long considering much of it involves a conversation between him and Jon Kanis. As much as I hate to say it the Southern FM SFL show is excellent and streets ahead of the Sunday VAFA program, as is the SECA cricket panel. As much as I respect Tom Brains’ commitment to the show and his love of the VAFA, the program is an absolute shambles.
The guy who covers Premier B to D4 on Scatters show is the most knowledgable person in the VAFA!
As far as the Inner FM coverage goes, it's pretty good for a community station but Ken Petrucco needs to have his microphone permanently turned off, he's way passed it!

Also, what's happened to the great Max McGraw? Has Fitzy put him out to pasture?

The guy who covers Premier B to D4 on Scatters show is the most knowledgable person in the VAFA!
As far as the Inner FM coverage goes, it's pretty good for a community station but Ken Petrucco needs to have his microphone permanently turned off, he's way passed it!

Also, what's happened to the great Max McGraw? Has Fitzy put him out to pasture?
Is Canada on Scatters show

Is Canada on Scatters show

No need for this obsession my old friend. Canada does not scatter around.
Yes Max has gone a little quiet. Perhaps Fitzy is doing other things?? Was a great read.
Let's all keep the love flowing...

No need for this obsession my old friend. Canada does not scatter around.
Yes Max has gone a little quiet. Perhaps Fitzy is doing other things?? Was a great read.
Let's all keep the love flowing...

The antidote for the obsession would be for you to invite your "old friend" for a beverage.

Do some reminiscing about the good old days. That sort of thing! Good for the soul.

On another pressing matter, it's been some time since a reveal about St Kev's latest ex AFL additions. Has The_Conspirator been silenced?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The antidote for the obsession would be for you to invite your "old friend" for a beverage.

Do some reminiscing about the good old days. That sort of thing! Good for the soul.

On another pressing matter, it's been some time since a reveal about St Kev's latest ex AFL additions. Has The_Conspirator been silenced?
Far from it. Due to the departures of Bail, Morris & Jones, some salary cap, sorry points cap space is still available. My Snakepit sources inform me some clubs in the north west are troubled by some recent absentees from training. Can't say any more right now as I don't want to be re-named 'The Speculator'.

He's a St Bernard's person.

im a casual groundsman at melbourne uni and today i saw the big maty pavlich from the freo dockers at my work he was walking around and looking at the locker room where the players run out from. i herd him say he cant wait to play at this oval. what does this mean??? is he at the unvirsity blues this yr??????? he was very good afl player he will be very good at local footy. from dennis

im a casual groundsman at melbourne uni and today i saw the big maty pavlich from the freo dockers at my work he was walking around and looking at the locker room where the players run out from. i herd him say he cant wait to play at this oval. what does this mean??? is he at the unvirsity blues this yr??????? he was very good afl player he will be very good at local footy. from dennis

Don’t know what’s more bizarre. Suggesting Matthew Pavlich will play in the VAFA or owning up to be being a groundsman at the University oval.

Finally clearances are open again. No more conjecture.

I note immediately that Tyson Kruse has left Blacks for the EFL.

I had a laugh, will be interesting to see how he handles his weekly Fox Footy special comments role at Subiaco oval with his travel commitments.

Don’t know what’s more bizarre. Suggesting Matthew Pavlich will play in the VAFA or owning up to be being a groundsman at the University oval.
it is not my fault the ground sometimes is not in good condition the univesity only gives me one ryobi electric lawn mower and my extenstion cord does not reach to the far side of the ground. but is it true that big pav is playing this year????? hope so.

it is not my fault the ground sometimes is not in good condition the univesity only gives me one ryobi electric lawn mower and my extenstion cord does not reach to the far side of the ground. but is it true that big pav is playing this year????? hope so.

Considering that he's joined Fox Footy as their Perth-based expert commentator for 2017 I think there's zero chance your mail is correct.

Finally clearances are open again. No more conjecture.

I note immediately that Tyson Kruse has left Blacks for the EFL.
By all reports Blacks are in some serious trouble this year. No recruits and some key departures. A certainty to drop down. Blues looking alright. D.Young a very good pick up. Has held his own on Fev before. A good match up for Schulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back