A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This post (just like the one about the DLS coaching position) is satire. The captains won’t really be wearing blazers, just like Bourke wont’ be coaching DLS in 2019. It is an attempt at humour so thought it best I clear that up for those who are “not so sure Vince is far off the mark”.

Nice try .. one is satire and the fact you felt the need to say this is revealing !

And I’d suggest you stop posting this type of utter bulltish and get back to discussing legit footy business. There is no point revisiting at the end of year and nobody on an ‘A’ grade forum knows or cares about Old Geelong’s recent history.
The Nick Bourke to De La Salle is not made up, I can tell he has been approached by De La power brokers.

Don’t tell me what I can and cannot post on this forum. Would you prefer the purile crap I posted this morning instead or facts?

I suggest you do some investigating as to how Bourke landed the job at Old Geelong and ask yourself if he’s the man you need at De La Salle.

Your coach will be looking over his shoulder all year and it’s only fair that he knows whats happening in the background. The knives have been out for several months, and I’m absolutely sure you know it.

Vince and Chaos will always agree. Have done for many many many years.
Unless you know who I am, which would be some kind of miracle as I’m only recently on here and I’m sure no one knows I post here, not even my girlfriend, and who this other poster is, who you may know, I ask that you take your obsession for trying to out people elsewhere.

Last edited:
The Nick Bourke to De La Salle is not made up, I can tell he has been approached by De La power brokers.

Don’t tell me what I can and cannot post on this forum. Would you prefer the purile crap I posted this morning instead or facts?

I suggest you do some investigating as to how Bourke landed the job at Old Geelong and ask yourself if he’s the man you need at De La Salle.

Your coach will be looking over his shoulder all year and it’s only fair that he knows whats happening in the background. The knives have been out for several months, and I’m absolutely sure you know it.

This is more like it....get nasty..

Unless you know who I am, which would be some kind of miracle as I’m only recently on here and I’m sure no one knows I lost here, not even my girlfriend, and who this other poster is, who you may know, I ask that you take your obsession for trying to out people elsewhere.

I don’t have an obsession. I just know who you and your mate are.
I think we all do.
But there’s no need for me to talk about this. It’s footy, footy, footy now. So close. A little exciting hey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone here looked on the VAFA clearances board lately? Does anyone know of any big name retirements?

Pretty ordinary to be throwing pot shots at Bourke from behind the protection of your screen. His coaching record was perfect - a premiership every year - until he coached OGs.

Pretty ordinary to be throwing pot shots at Bourke from behind the protection of your screen. His coaching record was perfect - a premiership every year - until he coached OGs.
Pot shot? Please explain? You’re missing my point, it’s directed at De La Salle not Bourke, he’s a doyen of the VAFA, it’s not his fault he’s been approached, which is exactly how he eventually landed the job at OG’s.

After a decent start I thought you were going to be reasonable contributor. Alas you are just another sad and pathetic bulltish artist. Please stop peddling this crap. It's disrespectful and if you knew the personal circumstances confronting the object of your mirth you would understand why.

He will be coaching a PM v Collegians on Saturday. Come down, introduce yourself and tell him he is about to have his head lopped. I dare you.

Maybe time to head back to that Northern hemisphere country from whence you came.

After a decent start I thought you were going to be reasonable contributor. Alas you are just another sad and pathetic bulltish artist. Please stop peddling this crap. It's disrespectful and if you knew the personal circumstances confronting the object of your mirth you would understand why.

He will be coaching a PM v Collegians on Saturday. Come down, introduce yourself and tell him he is about to have his head lopped. I dare you.

Maybe time to head back to that Northern hemisphere country from whence you came.
Another personal attack, it’s clear that comprehension is not one of your strengths. How is the De La Salle coach the object of my mirth? Where have I ever belittled him or said anything derogatory about him?

The so called ‘off field power brokers’ like the self titled General and his mates are the ones who should be the subject of your mirth. They’ve been caught out!!!

Anyway, it’s a fact, whether you like it or not, but in light of the personal attacks I’ll ship off from this board.

Look forward to having a beer with you when we play for the Lasallian Cup.

Another personal attack, it’s clear that comprehension is not one of your strengths. How is the De La Salle coach the object of my mirth? Where have I ever belittled him or said anything derogatory about him?

The so called ‘off field power brokers’ like the self titled General and his mates are the ones who should be the subject of your mirth. They’ve been caught out!!!

Anyway, it’s a fact, whether you like it or not, but in light of the personal attacks I’ll ship off from this board.

Look forward to having a beer with you when we play for the Lasallian Cup.

Have just sent you a PM. Please take a moment to read it.

I don’t have an obsession. I just know who you and your mate are.
I think we all do.
But there’s no need for me to talk about this. It’s footy, footy, footy now. So close. A little exciting hey!

boy ,,this has gone wild. You don't know anything ( clearly!) but we all know who you and hedgefund are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back