Media VeinMedia Presents... Opposition Analysis: S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? You post like you are encumbered by a fair few medical afflictions.

Trust me, you’ll be fine.

Wait until peak hour.
No, no, no - I'm not going to fall for that one you young scallywag! :)

Now be a good lad and edit your factually incorrect post about TY24.

Just so rattled. You hate to see it.
I would say that the Bombers captaincy did this to him...but he was already this bad before Wayne smokebombed.

Is that what your incel mates tell you to type?
Deflecting, deflecting, deflecting.

This has all come about because you screwed up your analysis of the Hawks. Go fix it so we can all move on from immature little tantrum of yours. :)

Deflecting, deflecting, deflecting.

This has all come about because you screwed up your analysis of the Hawks. Go fix it so we can all move on from immature little tantrum of yours. :)
The only thing you add to the league is a shitty spreadsheet here and there.

So how about we do this, how about you * off and do whatever it is that inbred incels do in their spare time, and I’ll stick to my painstaking analysis of the Hawks.

Sound good?

The only thing you add to the league is a shitty spreadsheet here and there.

So how about we do this, how about you fu** off and do whatever it is that inbred incels do in their spare time, and I’ll stick to my painstaking analysis of the Hawks.

Sound good?
No. :)
"Sophomore TY24"...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 13
Baghdad Bombers Vs East Side Hawks
At Abdu Prison

RATINGS

The Stalwart.

CD0937DA-AAC9-410E-A020-68BD1CBE16CF.jpeg

larrikin

Legitimately couldn’t think of anyone else to put here, so larrikin gets the nod. Enjoy the plug.

The Up and Comer.

202FE74E-0500-4FFA-A534-ED6825288C79.gif

PMBangers

This guy is getting involved across all platforms of the league. Media, match threads, podcasts, you name it, he’s doing it.
Will become a household name in the league in seasons to come.

The Fallen Hero

ABB8FF51-9AD0-47BA-BC96-D196EBCBF05F.jpeg

The Jesus

Now, I know it seems like I’m targeting him here, but I’m not. I just think that the league is a better place when we have the best posters posting, and when he’s on, Harvs is right up there with the best. Fingers crossed he makes his way back to us soon.

The Court Jester

34B9159B-89BD-42D2-BB6C-B8CF178B79CD.jpeg

eth-dog

Had one of his better weeks against us, and was able to mix humour with banter which is a rare talent. Has been a decent pick up for the Hawks this season, in a season where they really needed a pick me up, Eth-dog delivered.

The People’s Champion’s People’s Champion

DDE39CED-F2B0-4C04-9C56-8E48F2E7964D.gif

Chipmunk

This bloke has gone from strength to strength since joining the league mid-last season. Was accused of being an alt due to the English connection, but that has been disproven now and he is this weeks People’s Champion.
Will surely captain an SFA club in the future, whether it’s the Hawks, or an expansion team.

Another round of painstaking analysis and ratings done and dusted.

Up next week, the window lickers from Dragon Island.

2EECA61B-F9B1-4C42-A934-9170ADFF0915.gif

Round 14 Vs Dragons FFC
Round 14
Dragons FFC VS Baghdad Bombers
At LJP86’s Lair
Round 14 saw the mighty Baghdad Bombers make the trip over to Dragon Island to face off against AceAndy and his band of merry little skinks.

Gone are the days when you’d rock up to a Dragons thread and be faced with 70-100 posts of delete this immediately, HOW DARE YOU, or how rude. No, no the Dragons are a different breed of skink nowadays, they actually have some posters rock up to the match threads, and they’ve done a decent job of getting some active bodies contributing week in, week out.

Although this match thread was 70 pages long it was still about 2k posts shy of our previous encounter earlier in the season.

So, I’ll start from the top contributor and work my down, shall I? Good.

serial_thrilla did not quite manage the 300 posts he punched out in round 3, but he did fall just shy of a double Steve Smith, hitting post reply 190 times. A Swallow posted 106 times, with most of them referencing his RL occupation after some trolling from Santoz and Tony Lynn 15 , which culminated in a short video of himself in what can only be a break-and-enter at someones apartment who works for the Air Force. If you haven’t yet seen it head on over to the Steamer of the Week thread as it is a must-see minute of quality programming.

Chipmunk raised the Steve Smith in our thread, but last I checked he was on the Hawks list, which was bizarre. Just kidding little buddy, you can gatecrash our threads if you like. Next time please make sure it’s less werewolf talk and more lap dances please :thumbsu:

Now, where were we? Oh, the Dragons, of course of course.

Rookie T2B_ was generally a breath of fresh air when he posted, which was 87 times if you were wondering, and Strigoi the Dragon who identifies as a sheep posted 76 times.

Blaze Storm logged on and posted 64 times, which was well down on his double-ton from round 3, and AceAndy posted 45 times before largely abandoning the match thread in his search for the cheapest turnips.

Another Dragon with an identity crisis, VandoHawk , who is an animated mare aaaaaaaaand my dog just ******* spewed up, brb...

Yuck.

Anyway, where were we again?

Vando posted 41 times, and he rarely wastes a post.

Alrighty, next in line was a poster who could’ve been mistaken for a vampire, as he was mainly posting after midnight, Stoods
Stoods hit post reply 38 times after being out on the pingers working the late shift, MC Bad Genius posted 36 times in between werewolf, and Ashman OG , or Assman :hearteyes:as Pugsley likes to call him posted 31 times.

Knifey Spoony posted 23 times, and Matt_352 was a touch quieter than his round 3 effort of 400+ posts with 18.

The Dragons had 13 posters post more than 10 times and another 4 post in the single digits, which is a great result for this part of the season.

Their list is active, but could do with a little more of a media presence outside of Thrills and his love of a good spreadsheet/graph.

All in all it was a pretty decent match thread if I’m being honest, and I’ve come to realise that 50-70 pages is about my sweet spot as far as activity goes.

They’ve settled as a group and seem to have gelled as a unit, which is good for the league, as they were in a spot of bother not so long ago.

Anyhoo, ratings time. Be back soon.

Seeing as I’ve already done some ratings on the Dragons earlier in the year, I won’t bore you with a new bout of them, as not much has changed.

One thing I will bring to your attention is The People’s Champion’s People’s Champion from our round 3 encounter posted some of the greatest content I’ve ever seen on this board.

To go to the trouble of posting a video as a retort is surely worth a mention, and I think it’s something that everyone needs to see. Thanks for this A Swallow , you’re an absolute pisser :tearsofjoy:

Up next, the Gold City Royals

576A96B5-BE23-4D6C-A453-E883A3B6F965.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back