2nds VFL v Williamstown, Burbank Oval, Sunday June 26, 2:00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see us up.

Hopefully good games from Cocky, Clark, Cowan et al....

Get some pressure on that bottom 6...

and well the middle 6...

oh * it..

All of them really.

Go Catters

Lance Franklin once kicked 2.11 in a game. That's the Seagulls score after kicking their second goal of the match. GEE 37 WIL 23 #PJVFL

Cordy finds himself on the end of some strong Seagulls play and the Cats lead is down to nine points. GEE 38 WIL 29 #PJVFL

From Arj's Twitter: "5th high tackle free paid to #30 for Williamstown and a few @GeelongVFL players letting him know."

LANG! The long sleeved warrior has been racking up touches today and he gets involved on the scoreboard too! GEE 50 WIL 31 #PJVFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Lang ripped it.... I'd probably have him ahead of Gregson.

Lang's probably on par with McCarthy, I think McCarthy is turning into a genuine small forward at the elite level.

Lang's probably on par with McCarthy, I think McCarthy is turning into a genuine small forward at the elite level.

If he can get 3 a game ..yes for sure.. but if not then we would better of having mids rest up there and increase our rotations. So Lang yes but also Cockatoo , Mengola , Selwood etc.. Time for Gregson to get some Bankers timetables.

Let's keep the elite tag for those who are consistently so. Throwing it around a lot lately for guys who seriously underperform against ordinary opposition

"Nakia Cockatoo didn't play the first half but he is out there and looks considerably less muddy than his team mates! #PJVFL"

Well there ya go aha...
Odd to not play him in the first half.Maybe waiting for Willi players to slow down for the 2nd half.
Usually a player returning from injury might play the 1st 2 or 3 qtrs before being rested.

Conway takes a strong mark and converts from close range. Game on here at Burbank. GEE 50 WIL 45 #PJVFL

Let's keep the elite tag for those who are consistently so. Throwing it around a lot lately for guys who seriously underperform against ordinary opposition
Sorry - i didnt mean McCarthy was elite... i was referring to "senior level" footy (as the elite level)

He said "at the elite LEVEL", meaning McCarthy could become a genuine small forward in the AFL, as distinct from the reserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back