Rumour Vickery to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Bringing them in, I thought you were the experts at producing them, the thing is Vickery will not only lower the average age at Carlton he will also improve your team.
That kind of recruiting is fine if you're just aiming for elimination finals embarrassment

Any club that recruits Vickery is going backwards.
It's not his fault he gets selected each week but he is a battler at best, nothing personal, he battles hard for his lack of ability & amplifies Richmonds troubles when Vickery is a main forward.
He would not get a game for any other side in the 8 hence which Richmond ain't in the 8.
Carlton will go after Cloke b4 Vickery.

Anyone defending Vickery's ability clearly has no idea about football & what it takes to develop a successful club.

And studying Law does not classify someone as being intelligent cos I know plent of dumb Lawyers n Solicitors, plenty.
Any dumbass can study anything
Id rather Vickery than Cloke, Cloke demoralises the whole team with his kicking and can only mark a ball if he has superglue on his gloves, Vickery is bad but not that bad.

Cloke 17 games 34 - 23 ave 2.0-1.4
Vickery 15 games 31 - 9 ave 2.1-0.6
Cloke 12games 15 - 14 ave 1.2-1.2
Vickery 16 games 24 - 15 ave 1.5-0.9

Id rather Vickery than Cloke, Cloke demoralises the whole team with his kicking and can only mark a ball if he has superglue on his gloves, Vickery is bad but not that bad.

Cloke 17 games 34 - 23 ave 2.0-1.4
Vickery 15 games 31 - 9 ave 2.1-0.6
Cloke 12games 15 - 14 ave 1.2-1.2
Vickery 16 games 24 - 15 ave 1.5-0.9
Comparing Vickery to Clokes year is like comparing a pile of crap to another pile of crap.

Vickery can play, he's just lazy. Hawks are the one club who could turn him around.

You're more qualified than me to comment on him I guess. What would concern me most with Vickery is not so much a lack of ability, it that he's not a great decision maker (going on what I've seen of him). I worry that he'd disrupt our structure too much.

Take Chip Frawley for instance. I rate him, but it took him a whole preseason and half a season proper before he started to gel with the team. Vickery could be worse than that I fear - without the payoff we've enjoyed with Frawley.

Hawthorn would be a great move for Vickery. With their ball movement he'd instantly be a better player.
The problem with Vickery is he does a couple of nice things a game gets his two goals and does SFA for the rest of the time, watch him v the Cats last week if he can't easily get to the ball he makes no attempt to crash the pack and bring the ball to ground, he is very conservative with his actions, but he can kick goals, maybe the Hawks could make something of him but I fear he will be at Richmond again next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery to Carlton.
YAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU *IN' BEAUTY!
PASS ME THE CHAMPERS!

I so want Vickery to join the Hawks. With his ability he'll drag the whole team down along with him and we'll see new teams in the finals series as a result.
Don't get too cocky junky supporter; you've seen how all your player perform when off 'the gear' and it ain't pretty at all...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back