Rumour Vickery to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

CH Data have him ranked elite in set shots and hitouts to advantage, and have him in the top 20 for one on one disp to advantage.
People who think he's a spud are just trolling themselves. He can play but is MASSIVELY lazy, he needs a rocket like the last similar Tiger in the same situation Jay Schulz

Vickery to Carlton

Thank God we're not linked to him. As much as I LOL now about the trolling on the Western Bulldogs board when they picked up Jones and Tutt and said they'd make footballers out of them...this is just sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going against the grain here but I think as a permanent ruckman around the ground and running off his opponent forward and kicking goals which is what Hale, Ceglar, McEvoy have done in the past he may well be a decent pickup.

If he improves his ground ball work ethic as a ruckman he could turn his career around. Has to follow up like Mumford.

Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Vickery will play well wherever he will go - it's just Richmond is a really crap club.

Looks like it is out of Hawthorn, Carlton and the Pies

Bidding war ensuing
I've got a cold piece of 4 day old Pizza in the fridge which should get the trade done, although I'm hearing SOS has a half-eaten apple which Richmond are pretty keen on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back