Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol.. still quite civilized about it.. it's educating the masses re.. you gotta do it with conviction re.. not like some blockhead hanging out at IGA on the turps re.
Funny you mention IGA.. just dropping down there now for some milk. Might get a Chiko roll while I'm at it. Ciao baby.

Its time for an intervention Vicky Park...….....count me in.

180607_training620a.png

Looks like the aftermath of a 21st birthday party gone wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise it either.

His Dad is quite sick and didn't want the distraction.
Here's hoping it all works out and your Dad gets better soon BringouttheGimp

My thoughts out to the Gimp and his family!

It’s a ‘look at me’ haircut for a ‘look at me’ player. As long as he continues to deliver, he can get away with doing weird things to his head.:D

Suits him to a T........love it.

It’s a ‘look at me’ haircut for a ‘look at me’ player. As long as he continues to deliver, he can get away with doing weird things to his head.:D

He’d want to deliver otherwise somebody might make themselves a warm winter coat out of that pelt :eek:

From pls to als MND.

He was told he'd never walk again.. but he's now walking with a frame and walked up and down a few steps the other day. Which is just unbelievable. He's being fed through a peg and has lost hes lost a lot of his voice. Just happy to get him back home with mum.. lots of assistance with a care plan.. he's happy enough.. does his word search puzzles.. watches his Greek channel.. loves his footy.

4mths in hospital.. a mth or so in the intensive care respiratory ward clearing out his lungs.

Blessed he's still with us.

He's not in any pain which is good.. and he lives for good company. The grandkids.. my sister's and I.. his brothers.. mum.

He never did give up.. we never gave up on him either.

He's still got his sense of humour.. still says s**t like 'oxto hronia sai estilna sto panepistimio.. kai kita re.. ahristos'.

Should I tell him I spent the majority of the time in the deli playing manila with the boys opposed to going to tutes and lectures re?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back