Game Day Victoria vs All Stars (State of Origin for Bushfire relief)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah he slaughtered the All Spuds. there were 3 others pretty even with him but shouldn't be a surprise he won
The way Martin draws 3 or 4 and sometimes 5 opponents and then weaves thru them or swats them away like flies is insane.... and then will sooo cooly finish it off with laser precision disposal. i shake my head in amazement sometimes.

Ok by Dusty standards is still pretty bloody good. :D
Not saying he didn't deserve it. It was just a pass mark by his lofty standards yet it gets him the nod over the rest of 2 teams made up of the best players in the league. Found it hilarious. Thought Cotchin was more influential.

Carl spoon fan
I am puking over this punt road infiltration of the game - the latest afl television promotion, the captain & coach tonight, it just has to stop..we have to stop it

View attachment 830749

xLt_HCx62QVmnrdH0sQm-ga33ZViyNgG1kq00o3mp_IWRUn84WeL-D6t1iTjqYb3i4WRSg0uhtT0fc-KVP9mtKg87iP_4ocvOFkkUDKcQg=w480-h250
C Heston RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only gripe I have with Saad is he is very similar to Harry O in that he is a linebreaking flanker but OFTEN runs into trouble or bombs down the line for an intercept.
He turns it over sometimes (eg the first half), but he consistently plays more like the second half. A reliable player. Bombing has probably been a feature of our gamestyle for 10 years. Thankfully, Caracella is currently working on our ball movement and handballing from defence, which suits Saad well with his linebreaking ability. He's fairly different to Harry O in that he's also a good lockdown defender on small forwards as well as an attacking flanker. Not sure what all the hate is about. Can't think of an incident between Saad and Richmond to make Richmond fans dislike him.

The way Martin draws 3 or 4 and sometimes 5 opponents and then weaves thru them or swats them away like flies is insane.... and then will sooo cooly finish it off with laser precision disposal. i shake my head in amazement sometimes.
He looks very very fit IMO
Maybe fitter than previous years in late Feb!
WOW!!

Honestly, happy money was made for charity and our blokes played well and got through with no injuries. It was an enjoyable spectacle.

It wasn’t an enjoyable spectacle for me at all, every time one of our players got near the ball or on screen, I was worried about them getting injured.

I understand how you could feel that way, but these guys were always gonna look after each other and either way they were playing a praccy match this weekend. There’s always a risk.

I understand how you could feel that way, but these guys were always gonna look after each other and either way they were playing a praccy match this weekend. There’s always a risk.

I’m just still shocked and appalled none of our players rolled out onto the field in bubble wrap.

Or, better still...

4559B16D-80EB-4FF6-A615-D8B0E51A3D99.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back