List Mgmt. Welcome Campbell Chesser (Pick 14, 2021 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharp is two years ahead of chesser, and when Sharp was in his 3rd year like chesser is now he wasn’t getting the kind the kind of stats he is getting at Freo.

In fact if you compare them both in their 3rd seasons, Chesser compares favourably to Sharp.

bedab7c0a8b3513f7f5d451b5051bc26.jpg

b681ba7f7b3511c42adeb3b70198f029.jpg
b33c29941c9798b2ed5a190dc93a5f70.jpg

But don’t let the truth get in the way of a good melt.
If you look at those stats you'll notice as well that Sharp rates highly for 'delete' while Chesser does not.

Once again everything you are saying is based on zero evidence. His contested game is fine.
Watch tomorrow
See how many contested possessions and tackles he does or doesn't rack up.
Look at his stats across all of his games. That's the only evidence there is atm. Supports what I think.
If you love mediocrity then that's ok

Watch tomorrow
See how many contested possessions and tackles he does or doesn't rack up.
Look at his stats across all of his games. That's the only evidence there is atm. Supports what I think.
If you love mediocrity then that's ok
But you said long wins more contested ball but they have the same contested possession stats hahaha. Absolutely no clue. You clearly havnt actually been to a game this season to watch his work rate.

Sharp is two years ahead of chesser, and when Sharp was in his 3rd year like chesser is now he wasn’t getting the kind the kind of stats he is getting at Freo.

In fact if you compare them both in their 3rd seasons, Chesser compares favourably to Sharp.

bedab7c0a8b3513f7f5d451b5051bc26.jpg

b681ba7f7b3511c42adeb3b70198f029.jpg
b33c29941c9798b2ed5a190dc93a5f70.jpg

But don’t let the truth get in the way of a good melt.
Thanks for posting some good content on this thread. Pretty obvious he has improved on last season which is all we can ask.

Last edited:
But you said long wins more contested ball but they have the same contested possession stats hahaha. Absolutely no clue. You clearly havnt actually been to a game this season to watch his work rate.
Longs a forward so would have less opportunities than a midfielder/ winger. Shows the quality of Chesser. I don't understand why people think he's good when all his stats are below afl average, all of them

Longs a forward so would have less opportunities than a midfielder/ winger. Shows the quality of Chesser. I don't understand why people think he's good when all his stats are below afl average, all of them
Work rate. I don't question he can run. Maybe he's in the wrong sport, perhaps running is his go
Ha ha

images (8).jpeg

Thanks for posting some good content on this thread. Pretty obvious he has improved on last season which is all we can ask.
Keep the mediocrity on the list, that's the result we get. Stop comparing him to docker crabs too, like Johnson and sharp!! What the friar tuck

Crap really. There's plenty of wingers and outside mids getting more than 8 possessions a game!!!!
I challenge you to find other afl wingers with less than 20 games averaging a higher afl player rating. Darcy Wilson is one. Any others?

I challenge you to find other afl wingers with less than 20 games averaging a higher afl player rating. Darcy Wilson is one. Any others?
Chesser has played more than 20, not many. It's not how many games but want to get involved and get the footy. That'd be why he plays 80 minutes for 8 possessions. It's not the position it's his appetite for the contest and want for the ball.
Some players just want the pill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chesser has played more than 20, not many. It's not how many games but want to get involved and get the footy. That'd be why he plays 80 minutes for 8 possessions. It's not the position it's his appetite for the contest and want for the ball.
There are players at other clubs that have double the disposals and have far better stats, but I am not interested in comparisons. I am just looking at how west coast could and should get better. He is not at Afl standard. I have also said there is nothing wrong with being an elite wafl

He’s tracking fine for games played and considering his current role in the side. All for pumping games into him with where we are at in rebuild

You are kidding right? Chesser has played 22 games. Nice distraction from answering the question. How many wingers do you know who have played less than 25 games who are better than Chesser. I will wait for your long list of names.

I reckon he's showing some really good signs with ball in hand. Not putting together 4 quarters yet or finding it enough clearly, but he's young and still learning, not sure what people are expecting. He's also playing the outside wing role in a team that is still working out how to move the ball and is probably not using him as much as we could. Worth persisting with 100%.

I reckon he's showing some really good signs with ball in hand. Not putting together 4 quarters yet or finding it enough clearly, but he's young and still learning, not sure what people are expecting. He's also playing the outside wing role in a team that is still working out how to move the ball and is probably not using him as much as we could. Worth persisting with 100%.
Do you support west coast??

The fact you think high half forwards have less chance to win contested ball than wings shows how little you know about the sport lol.

The fact you think high half forwards have less chance to win contested ball than wings shows how little you know about the sport lol.
Mids and wingers if they know what they are doing have way more opportunities for tackles and possessions. Waterman doesn't get anywhere near the possessions of Kelly n Co

Mids and wingers if they know what they are doing have way more opportunities for tackles and possessions. Waterman doesn't get anywhere near the possessions of Kelly n Co
No s**t but waterman and Cripps play completely different positions. How dense are you? Like seriously how do you not know they play different roles.

Long will get the same amount of contested possessions and he's not even playing!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back