List Mgmt. Welcome Elijah Hewett (Pick 14, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest WC Podcast with Hewy is up. Interesting listening to him talking about playing with Covid and flu. Not surprised his form dipped a bit.
Thought that was a great chat, spoke very well & tonnes of charisma.

The whole covid struggles for him last year could turn the pick into an absolute steal when we look back at it in 5 years time.

Thought that was a great chat, spoke very well & tonnes of charisma.

The whole covid struggles for him last year could turn the pick into an absolute steal when we look back at it in 5 years time.
Yep, if anyone hasn't got around to watching it, watch it, he spoke so much better than i expected. Probably the most entertaining pod yet. He is a bit like shreck, lots of different layers to his personality. He will be a star of the future for sure.

Latest WC Podcast with Hewy is up. Interesting listening to him talking about playing with Covid and flu. Not surprised his form dipped a bit.
Having got a mild-ish case of the flu at the moment it’s crazy how much viruses can just make you feel generally cooked even if your other typical flu symptoms aren’t that bad. People I know had somewhat mild covid symptoms in terms of coughing etc but just haven’t been able to operate properly for months after

Any news on what happened at the Captain's run today?

It’s pretty much covered in the changes thread. The most recent info was a tweet from Paddy Sweeney saying it’s expected Hewett will play despite showing some discomfort with his knee at the end of the session

Having got a mild-ish case of the flu at the moment it’s crazy how much viruses can just make you feel generally cooked even if your other typical flu symptoms aren’t that bad. People I know had somewhat mild covid symptoms in terms of coughing etc but just haven’t been able to operate properly for months after
I had the mildest of covid and was all the yucky symptoms went away fews days later but tge brain fog and fatigue(on work days) stayed for a couple months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit quieter this week but we can all see the signs. Explosive. Fend off's. Dustin. Judd. Dustin. Very much an almost game from him.

Just needs to tidy some things up. Got clangers coming out the wazoo. 13D and 1 awesome goal, but 7 clangers (6 turnovers, 1 FA).

Bit quieter this week but we can all see the signs. Explosive. Fend off's. Dustin. Judd. Dustin. Very much an almost game from him.

Just needs to tidy some things up. Got clangers coming out the wazoo. 13D and 1 awesome goal, but 7 clangers (6 turnovers, 1 FA).

Seems like he rushes his disposals a little and/or bites off a bit more than he should

Composure will come with a bit more experience and the strength to break tackles a bit easier to buy more time

Seems like he rushes his disposals a little and/or bites off a bit more than he should

Composure will come with a bit more experience and the strength to break tackles a bit easier to buy more time
I get the vibe that once he gets near the ball he thinks he needs to do something extraordinary with it which often gets him caught or under pressure.

Once he gets that some touches can be a regulation handball or kick, the spectacular stuff will come when it’s warranted.

At least 3 EFO's was bloody good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back