List Mgmt. Welcome Campbell Chesser (Pick 14, 2021 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still waiting for your list of names? If Chesser is so bad it should be easy to find players.
Like I said I am not into comparisons. Chesser isn't afl standard atm. Wardlaws better, less games, sheezel too. Both arguably playing in a worse side!! That's not the point. He's an athlete who doesn't read the game and has lack of ticker

Like I said I am not into comparisons. Chesser isn't afl standard atm. Wardlaws better, less games, sheezel too. Both arguably playing in a worse side!! That's not the point. He's an athlete who doesn't read the game and has lack of ticker
Mate wardlaw is playing as an inside mid hahaha. Sheezel plays as an inside mid and off the half back flank. Both are also top three picks so no s**t they are better.

I’m starting to think you genuinely don’t watch football at all.

Just admit you can’t answer the question.

Mate wardlaw is playing as an inside mid hahaha. Sheezel plays as an inside mid and off the half back flank. Both are also top three picks so no s**t they are better.

I’m starting to think you genuinely don’t watch football at all.

Just admit you can’t answer the question.
Chesser is pick 14 mate, so pretty high. We as a club used a high pick on an athlete not a footy player. You just asked for players. I gave you 2, Durham is another. If i went through every team, there wingers and outside mids are way better. Even if they are outside they are allowed to and they do go and get there own footy, i just watched Hill, wanganeen milera do just that, and cam mckenzie from the hawks. Chesser will have to show his ticker ha ha now yeo is out.
I don't care what other teams have. I am concerned about what the coasters have. Wafl standard imo

Chesser is pick 14 mate, so pretty high. We as a club used a high pick on an athlete not a footy player. You just asked for players. I gave you 2, Durham is another. If i went through every team, there wingers and outside mids are way better. Even if they are outside they are allowed to and they do go and get there own footy, i just watched Hill, wanganeen milera do just that, and cam mckenzie from the hawks. Chesser will have to show his ticker ha ha now yeo is out.
I don't care what other teams have. I am concerned about what the coasters have. Wafl standard imo
8ppad3.jpg

Pick 14 is not the same as pick 2. Completely different levels of talent expected. Clueless.

Durham has played 50 games so irrelevant. He was at same level of Chesser in his first 20 games.

Hill is like 30 lol. Wanganeen Milera has played 50 games so irrelevant. He was at same level as Chesser in his first 20 games.

McKenzie hasn’t been much better than Chesser this year. He also plays in the middle a bit. Also a higher draft pick.

So currently we have Darcy Wilson and possibly McKenzie. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Nowhere. Doesn't get close enough to touch let alone tackle!!!

Might be time to give it a rest.

You don’t rate Chesser which is a point you’ve made 82 times in this thread. Over double the next prolific poster which is some sort of effort since you first posted in here only a month ago

And only 90 other posts total on this board outside this thread

You’ve made your point

He’s tracking fine for games played and considering his current role in the side. All for pumping games into him with where we are at in rebuild
He doesn't have footy nouse or ticker
Can't teach that. Been dudded at pick 14

You are kidding right? Chesser has played 22 games. Nice distraction from answering the question. How many wingers do you know who have played less than 25 games who are better than Chesser. I will wait for your long list of names.
Fair dinkum you ate missing the point!!!
Even if he was playing inside mid, he doesn't like contests, tackles and doesn't run straightline.
Other wingers at other clubs s**t on chesser and yes they have been around longer, langdon Durham Martin....... I am not wanting comparisons, just pointing out that he lacks necessary attributes that you can't teach!! Wingers don't just run up and down ffs, they get in there and help and wow sometimes even win their own ball
Crap debate. You have your opinion. I know there are others who defo agree with me, likewise there are some who agree with you.
I doubt there would be many tskers if we put him up for trade either. I am slightly convinced that's what Simmo is doing. Why else would you play a bloke that keeps getting 8 possies a game!

He’s tracking fine for games played and considering his current role in the side. All for pumping games into him with where we are at in rebuild
22 games for not much, wafl and let's try someone else. We need mids who get the pill.pump games into them

Fair dinkum you ate missing the point!!!
Even if he was playing inside mid, he doesn't like contests, tackles and doesn't run straightline.
Other wingers at other clubs s**t on chesser and yes they have been around longer, langdon Durham Martin....... I am not wanting comparisons, just pointing out that he lacks necessary attributes that you can't teach!! Wingers don't just run up and down ffs, they get in there and help and wow sometimes even win their own ball
Crap debate. You have your opinion. I know there are others who defo agree with me, likewise there are some who agree with you.
I doubt there would be many tskers if we put him up for trade either. I am slightly convinced that's what Simmo is doing. Why else would you play a bloke that keeps getting 8 possies a game!
Durham is an inside mid, Martin plays off a HBF, you continue to show you have no clue. Who should we be playing instead of Chesser?

Durham is an inside mid, Martin plays off a HBF, you continue to show you have no clue. Who should we be playing instead of Chesser?
Give Hall a go. Big bodied mid.
I can't wait to see how Chesser goes without yeo. If he has what it takes he will do something, but......
Durham also plays on the wing, difference is he wants the pill.
I just believe wce are stubborn to own a mistake with the pick. That's why we still bloody play him.
I love a bet. I bet tomorrow he gets 10 or less possessions, kicks 3 straight to the pies and maybe accidentally lays one tackle!!!!!
Why else is he afforded 22 games of less than average performances and others on the list aren't??? Answer that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Hall a go. Big bodied mid.
I can't wait to see how Chesser goes without yeo. If he has what it takes he will do something, but......
Durham also plays on the wing, difference is he wants the pill.
I just believe wce are stubborn to own a mistake with the pick. That's why we still bloody play him.
I love a bet. I bet tomorrow he gets 10 or less possessions, kicks 3 straight to the pies and maybe accidentally lays one tackle!!!!!
Why else is he afforded 22 games of less than average performances and others on the list aren't??? Answer that
I’ll take the bet on O/U 10 disposals, how much you willing to put up. Or do you not actually believe the s**t you spout?

That’s not getting personal, you made a claim that you would bet on 10 or less and I offered you the opportunity.

Just proves that you talk s**t for the sake of it.
That's what sports bet and tab is for. They only offer blokes for 15 or more. Surprisingly chesser never features
Would take 100 for 10 or less effective!! He only averages 9!!

Pick 14 is not the same as pick 2. Completely different levels of talent expected. Clueless.

Durham has played 50 games so irrelevant. He was at same level of Chesser in his first 20 games.

Hill is like 30 lol. Wanganeen Milera has played 50 games so irrelevant. He was at same level as Chesser in his first 20 games.

McKenzie hasn’t been much better than Chesser this year. He also plays in the middle a bit. Also a higher draft pick.

So currently we have Darcy Wilson and possibly McKenzie. Anyone else?
Every other winger in every team. Draft numbers mean jack diddly. Always some gems later and sometimes crabs early, especially at 14

red card soccer GIF by HuaweiMobileFr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back