List Mgmt. Welcome Jordan Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, Jordan Clark is a real character/hilarious in interviews hey?

He speaks in an Aussie accent of a man older than his generation. He is the Aussie equivalent of the Irish 'Frostbit' meme kid that talks like an 80 year old farmer.

Such a legend, I hope he plays out his career with us.

Mate, Jordan Clark is a real character/hilarious in interviews hey?

He speaks in an Aussie accent of a man older than his generation. He is the Aussie equivalent of the Irish 'Frostbit' meme kid that talks like an 80 year old farmer.

Such a legend, I hope he plays out his career with us.
he has a great personality

it saddens me that he has been abused by keyboard warriors

Bit hard when you have media picking it up and using is for "news" and content.

Needs to be some sort of ban on using social media opinions as clickbait articles.

(The main came from Michael Pell, calling JC a s**t bloke after the Blues game)

Yes. That Pell who was banned from umpiring for betting on results / divulging information on the brownlow to third parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately I've just tested positive for Covid

can you all make sure you cheer loudly for my buddy? :)
I got Covid last November, it lasted 10 days and the worst were the first 3. Hope you get well soon and it's not too severe

got taged by james jordan. good learning experience i reckon
It's not the first time he has been tagged, every time he gets tagged he gets destroyed and then when he does get involved he makes shocking decisions.

Needs to work on that but its obviously hard when you get tagged so sparsely.

Hes having a career year so not surprising a tag came. Wonder what the coaching staff and other players can do to help him out while being tagged.

Jordan is such a natural competitor I bet hes the type that get works up playing board games. Having said that I think his 'I dont like the gym, I dont like running laps' is going to make it more difficult breaking a tag. Hopefully his natural competitiveness finds him a way.

Get Clark up the ground further.
We need good kickers and pace further up the ground.
We have Wagners and Worners who can do his job down back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back