Toast Welcome to Freo Jye Amiss!!! (pick 8 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Behold. Finally.

God this took a long time to put together.
I regret nothing. There's nothing worse than watching a highlights package and there's obnoxious music over the top of erratic editing.
Nothing but the OG commentary, baby (for better or worse, sorry about Basil existing).

Everybody, enjoy, kick back tonight with a glass of plonk or an edible or a sugar-free Coke and enjoy watching our boy Nev kicking some sausage rolls.
Also, let me know if I f***ed up anywhere. I know the Adelaide text rolled over into the GC game.
Completely ruins the whole thing, I know.

Behold. Finally.

I regret nothing. There's nothing worse than watching a highlights package and there's obnoxious music over the top of erratic editing.
Nothing but the OG commentary, baby (for better or worse, sorry about Basil existing).

Everybody, enjoy, kick back tonight with a glass of plonk or an edible or a sugar-free Coke and enjoy watching our boy Nev kicking some sausage rolls.
Also, let me know if I f***ed up anywhere. I know the Adelaide text rolled over into the GC game.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Behold. Finally.

Awesome work mate. The Freo community owes you one.

Behold. Finally.

Superb last highlights too, gotta watch right to the end for the special treat. Love your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Behold. Finally.

My line manager does not thank you for this!

I'm having to watch in chunks. About half way through and, if I've noted it correctly, across Rds 6-13 (so 8 rounds), he kicked 18.2 — that's 90% accuracy.

Behold. Finally.

I love you almost as much as I love Jye, thank you.

Behold. Finally.

Amazing effort. Thanks legend!

Behold. Finally.

Watched again,
very uplifting!
Jye will be an All-Australian for sure.
Noticed SonSon always giving serious encouragement,
he will be irreplaceable on a like for like basis.
Thanks Fus_

Behold. Finally.

Just watched- early Xmas present. Never have 41 sausage rolls tasted so good since our boy SonSon with his 40 in 2019. THANKS FRD!!

Behold. Finally.

POTY
Love Love Love

It is amazing how nonchalantly he kicks goals. Literally just rocked up and kicked 4 without doing anything flashy. His forwardcraft is actually something this club has never seen (including the great man Pav). Had 0 touches at quarter time, nek minute, he has 3 goals

It is amazing how nonchalantly he kicks goals. Literally just rocked up and kicked 4 without doing anything flashy. His forwardcraft is actually something this club has never seen (including the great man Pav). Had 0 touches at quarter time, nek minute, he has 3 goals
Time to change your profile pic ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back