Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

A back line of Glass, Nash, Heatherley.

AKA the Foreign Legion.
Hmm...

Like the name, but not the association with perhaps the most disgusting collective I've ever had the displeasure of encountering.

In saying that, I saw the Prelim vs Dockers in Perth in 2015 & their supporters... Well, let's call it a draw...

Last edited:
Must have been a typo as my fat fingers missed the 8 and hit the 3.
Sorry, next time I'll be much more careful as I would hate to misinform anyone.
From now on I'll leave all credible posting to you:thumbsu:
The eight and the three are nowhere near each other on any part of the keyboard, what are you on about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only logical problem I have with a typo is why would the poster contradict a 10 week injury with a 8 week injury argument? Surely that would be splitting hairs?
i just think its funny this got a 10 week i told you so bump which has become a forensic examination of keyboard layouts and distances between keys

i just think its funny this got a 10 week i told you so bump which has become a forensic examination of keyboard layouts and distances between keys
Funny, nah; futile, probably. Pub talk, calling bullshit. Think it was one of the insiders that called the 10 weeks and I prefer knowlege over opinions.

The only logical problem I have with a typo is why would the poster contradict a 10 week injury with a 8 week injury argument? Surely that would be splitting hairs?
Maybe I meant to write it was a 3 week + 8 week - 1 week injury that puts us to 10 weeks. So I was right, fat fingers and all!

And the Irishman is back!

Box Hill Hawks
B: 5. M. Warren, 34. K. Heatherley, 39. M. Lewis
HB: 40. K. Stewart, 1. D. Mirra, 62. C. Nash
C: 13. N. Evans, 36. K. Lovell, 51. V. Adduci
HF: 70. D. Willsmore, 12. C. Jones, 24. S. Switkowski
F: 42. T. Miles, 77. T. Vickery, 7. A. Brolic
R: 72. M. Pittonet, 41. O. Hanrahan, 2. A. Moore
Int: 4. M. O’Donnell, 23. J. Walker, 28. L. Cox, 45. N. Lane, 21. J. Fisher, 8. A. Bond, 3. W. Murphy, 15. X. Dimasi
23P: 11. B. Kilpatrick

In: L. Cox, K. Lovell, X. Dimasi, C. Nash, J. Walker, A. Bond
Out: H. Morrison, B. Evans

And the Irishman is back!

Box Hill Hawks
B: 5. M. Warren, 34. K. Heatherley, 39. M. Lewis
HB: 40. K. Stewart, 1. D. Mirra, 62. C. Nash
C: 13. N. Evans, 36. K. Lovell, 51. V. Adduci
HF: 70. D. Willsmore, 12. C. Jones, 24. S. Switkowski
F: 42. T. Miles, 77. T. Vickery, 7. A. Brolic
R: 72. M. Pittonet, 41. O. Hanrahan, 2. A. Moore
Int: 4. M. O’Donnell, 23. J. Walker, 28. L. Cox, 45. N. Lane, 21. J. Fisher, 8. A. Bond, 3. W. Murphy, 15. X. Dimasi
23P: 11. B. Kilpatrick

In: L. Cox, K. Lovell, X. Dimasi, C. Nash, J. Walker, A. Bond
Out: H. Morrison, B. Evans

Where is Cousins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back