Official Club Stuff Welcome to the club Shane Biggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Good pick up, he's ready to slot right in the senior team after 3 years of development under us

Shane Biggs

2013 and 2014 NEAFL Team of the Year

2014 NEAFL
17 games
21.7 kicks
9.8 handballs
4.7 marks
2.5 tackles
1.1 clearances
3.5 I50s
5.6 R50s
3 goals
3 behinds
108.18 Dream Team points

2013 NEAFL
17 games
19.6 kicks
6.8 handballs
5.6 marks
2.9 tackles
0.9 clearances
3.4 I50s
5.5 R50s
2 goals
4 behinds
99.88 Dream Team points

Good pick up, he's ready to slot right in the senior team after 3 years of development under us
Any chance you could describe him as a player, grimlock? Obviously not too many of us have seen a lot of him.
I did like the small amount I saw of him this year though.

Highlights aren't everything but I like this kids highlights haha he moves well

Any chance you could describe him as a player, grimlock? Obviously not too many of us have seen a lot of him.
I did like the small amount I saw of him this year though.
In the reserves he postly played as a half back flanker, the team generated a lot of our rebound through him as you can see in his Rebound 50s stats. I guess you could call him our Malceski of the reserves team. In our seniors this year, he played some tagging roles which was a little surprising, and did well, including a good job on Griffen when we played you guys.

He's supposedly renowned for his kicking skills, although I think this facet of his game has been overrated just a tad. Don't get me wrong he can hit targets but I think it drops significantly if he's under pressure. He's a very outside player, lots of handball receives, won't go diving into to too many packs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we get a decent kid for virtually nothing? Happy with that - seems much better value than the 4th or 5th rounder we would have otherwise picked up.

Should be able to give us some good run out from the back. Maybe the Higgins role for biggs?
Love the first highlight is of him taking down the campaigner Griffen.
With Higgins gone, Darley & Biggs will be fighting it out for a spot.

I like the look of him. Good get dogs, especially for that price.

No mature key defender this trade period makes me sad though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back