Welcome Welcome to the Hawks Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations your jokes have now cursed half the team
I'm pointing this out to all of you when we finish 14th

I'm suggesting Slobbo the Hut btw

Yeah but I need a Star Wars reference. I was thinking Order 36 (a refenece to Order 66 where the emperor orders the mega Jedi hit)

If you see our players as awesome Jedi (which I do) then my curse is a bit emperorish
Threesixpio

We got Harry Morrison for pick 75. Just saying that later picks can have a big impact.

Because our picks have all been relatively high, even our first ones, it must make us analyze these selections with a fine tooth comb, and look for something special.

Eg. Worps. - #45 - our first selection.
Harry Morrison - #76 - This young man looks like a winner for us.
Luke Breust - #47 in the rookie draft. Enough said!
Dylan Moore - #67 - Could he be the next Breust.

In my opinion selecting players as we have during our successful years is not a fluke, but more of an exact science. That is my opinion.

What percentage of top 50 picks go on to not play more than 10 games of senior footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had inside knowledge on Burton's injury/behaviour, do you think I would openly reveal it in a forum while negotiations are ongoing?
Lucky you didn't tell me ,it could of disrupted the whole trade period.What's the news on his injury/discipline then?

Lucky you didn't tell me ,it could of disrupted the whole trade period.What's the news on his injury/discipline then?
Top much discipline, not enough injury.

No challenge for the med team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back