Were the Power better or worse this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

rewind

Debutant
Mar 1, 2000
Port Adelaide Powers Funeral will be held at the Colnial Stadium next weekend.

If they lose that which is the way it is looking I think it is safe to say they are gone for the year. Their % is way down and like I said a few weeks ago I never thought they could win 10 games. If they can't beat Freo at home I can't see them beating anyone.

On a good point for Power supporters their % did go up this week from 39 to 53. I think their % matches their heart rate.

I think they were actually better tonight, which is a worry for their fans!

Freo were good though, even without their best midfielder. Reinforce what I said about Haselby, he'll be a star, as long as he doesn't get the Libba treatment later in the year....

Port looked better early, but I only saw the first half.

I think Bandy is good value for Freo at CHB, especially with someone like Clem Michael in the ruck.

I believe both these players will really take off this year...

Matt

PS - Brendan Lade's injury isn't going to help the power much either.

I have to agree that the Power do suck this year, I have given up on them and will just follow the Port Magpies in the SANFL. I think this was a plan by Port so they could get the 1st draft pick of next year, they are funding their low membership by backing themselves to win the wooden spoon.

I feel a lot better know that I have all of this off my chest.

Go the Maggies

Anyone remember the hopeless rabble that was the Brisbane Lions of 1998 ?

Right from their very first game it just seemed they were headed for the cellar and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

The Power seem the same - its a strange thing this concept of 'form' isn't it ?

Just goes to show its right what they say football is 90 % mind games and 10 % physical games.

Whoever posted that crap under my name, I hope you get cancer and suffer a long and painful death.

Powermad, if that wasn't you which I don't think it was, why don't you register then that won't happen.

Well, the Powermad we all know and... umm... know would never write that. Full stop.

If anyone else finds postings attributed to them that they did not wirte, the only way to stop it is to register your name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back