Werewolf \\ The Australian Outback - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey evil.

Howdy cowdy!

Course I could have been dreaming but I thought the OP did not provide the GF or Alpha with immunity. I get it is entertaining to knock off SM and as he says it's a crapshoot.

Are there are other possible reasons than doc protection for the vig's hit not going through?

Howdy cowdy!

Course I could have been dreaming but I thought the OP did not provide the GF or Alpha with immunity. I get it is entertaining to knock off SM and as he says it's a crapshoot.

Are there are other possible reasons than doc protection for the vig's hit not going through?

I'm not bothering voting for SM... DERO announced he was vig last night, he'd be the logical block.

And you're right anyway, heads are vulnerable.

I'm not bothering voting for SM... DERO announced he was vig last night, he'd be the logical block.

And you're right anyway, heads are vulnerable.
I'll line him up again tonight so we should probably find someone to lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

changing to bloodied

Knows the rules but doesn’t know what’s in a kiev

akkaps

Kiev's are disgusting dinosaur food. I am tempted to vote Dappy for his appalling taste but there are other considerations.

Firstly The Wolves have the Blocker. They successfully slew Jerry, (a Goon/Hitman) playing his first game. Why would they block DERO and not fire off at him?

Am sure there'd be some explanation if DERO is telling the truth.

as long as you are
Kiev's are disgusting dinosaur food. I am tempted to vote Dappy for his appalling taste but there are other considerations.

Firstly The Wolves have the Blocker. They successfully slew Jerry, (a Goon/Hitman) playing his first game. Why would they block DERO and not fire off at him?

Am sure there'd be some explanation if DERO is telling the truth.
i reckon you might be evil and you are now scrambling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back