What are you most worried about in regards to your team in the 2018 season?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our midfield without a doubt.

My main worry is that we still dwell in our mediocre culture of giving up when the going gets tough. I don't see that changing unfortunately.

Don't you have a number 1 draft pick and number 2 draft pick in the forward line?

Where they were taken in the draft means two fifths of * all once they are in the system. Performance>>>Potential every day of the week.

At the moment both players aren't living up to the pre-draft hype. They still have time but both of them(Boyd in particular) need to start putting the performances on the board.

Lack of tall defensive strength
Lack of outside run and polished ball use in the midfield and a game plan that makes it very hard to succeed for wingers
Lack of pace and pressure in the forward line
And fear that the coaches refuse to make the moves at selection to rectify it

All of those things together build to my biggest fear which is that the Demons list just isn't that good.

Its probably not ideal signing up a failed coach into his second decade for reasons that have already failed.

Excuses and selection stupidity/selfishness remain North's biggest problems as well as having a dated sports science approach to coaching. The glaring pea heart and emotional void just add the cherry.

Mediocrity is close but a premiership is a mile off.

How do we even kick goals?

The goals will take care of themselves....

But seriously, goals, legspeed, kicking efficiency into F50, regaining our F50 defensive pressure, and an injury to Bontempelli.....

Apart from that....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back