SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Well it's time to take your medicine you thuckin' tool.
Start SAVING TO DISK you *******!!!!
You are a disgrace to the name you use idiot.
:p :p :p

Had to get that off my chest - sick of that idiot and his inane rubbish...

To all DECENT Hawks supporters, don't worry - your team will bounce back.
I've seen them several times this year, and they are MUCH better than they played last night. They just seemed a little shellshocked from our good start, and never really seemed to recover.
I was absolutely ecstatic with the result (obviously!), because I honestly thought that Essendon might get rolled because the Hawks have been playing well, and our injury toll was looking pretty grim.
If only the game couldv'e been played between both teams at FULL strength - that would have been good!

See you in the finals Hawks!

PS. Sorry to see Crawf go down like that. Hopefully it's nothing too severe.

Get well soon Juz!:mad:

SydneyBomber

I wanted to commend you on your post, which says a lot about your character, Well done! You should offer up your services to quite a few drongos on this forum, as they could certainly do with a marked lift in class and grace!

Congratulations for last night and I think its safe to say that you can look forward to another successful September. You gave us an absolute lesson and I'm hopeful that the smart blokes on the Hawthorn coaching panel can put this to good use. I'm not going to get bogged down in all the injury talk as last night gave us a rare chance to experience finals pressure footy in May. We were certainly caught out big time by it, but considering our dearth of experience in this area of late I'm not too distraught over it.

If only the game couldv'e been played between both teams at FULL strength - that would have been good!

Yeah, we'd have still got rolled though :-(

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Cheers Kev!

It's only May, so I'm not really seriously thinking about September yet. A lot can happen in a few months, and the last time we got too far ahead of ourselves, the Baggers let us know all about it ('99). Hopefully we will NEVER make that mistake again!

I must admit that I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Hawks, having grown up in Vic during the 70's/80's for the big Ess V Hawks rivalry, and I'm happy to see them back as a force.

I'd love to see another Essendon/Hawks GF... of course it has to have a happy ending for Bomber supporters though!
:p :D :p

SydneyBomber,
I think you'll find Dunstall19's 'thoughts' in Dan25's 'No Fletcher, No Misiti, No etc,etc' thread under a couple of "Unregistered" names.
Weak as p!ss really.

where's wally?

I thought so too....

I he had the balls to stand up and take it, we might have a little more respect for him.
But sledging a team using fake names just because you're a sore loser - definitely weak....

Can the moderators check to see if it's him? I'd love to see him get called out! haha. Gutless....

Great posts guys.

There has been only one individual on these boards, amongst us Essendon supporters, that should learn some humility (not mentioning any names DAN).

Hawthorn seemed to suffer from a little bit of stagefright, but there is no doubt that they will learn from this experience, and will be better for it. Hawthorn still have a lot to look forward to and i hope your champion Crawford gets back soon.

You surely missed Hay out there last night, but like you CyberKev, i'm not going to get involved in the injury debate. I did in another thread, but that was after being insulted by one of your mob.

I do wish Dunsdil19 would show his head to eat a bit of humble pie. But it seems he is hiding under a number of aliases. Those type of supports must get you a tad nervous CyberKev? Some Essendon supporters have been guilty of this..but then again...you just have to ignore them. Hard as it may be.

Chin up Hawks...you're 8-1 and you WILL be back!

TopDon wrote:

I do wish Dunsdil19 would show his head to eat a bit of humble pie. But it seems he is hiding under a number of aliases. Those type of supports must get you a tad nervous CyberKev?

I certainly wasn't referring to you with my "drongos" comment, but it is safe to say that D19 would get a run in that group! I don't know why you'd want to carry on like that in the first place, but everyone's different and I guess (in a sick way) it makes the world a less boring place. Still, as you say -- if you're going to talk it up beforehand then you should have the gumption to frontup after the fact to face the music. Arrogance & foresight may not be mutually exclusive concepts, but its safe to say that class and credibility are!

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Dunstall19 is probably sitting in the corner of a dark room, rocking back and forth and saying to himself "We didn't lose, We didn't lose, We didn't lose......" :D

dumbsdill19 is probably sitting in the empty stands at waverley, having a good cry.:p

I also was a little worried about this game when I thought Hird would be missing as well, I thought it would be a close game no matter which team won.
Hawks you will still be in the finals it is only May & I'm sure your guys will come out firing next week.
Cheers

dumbsdill19
Still waiting where are you.:rolleyes:
I suppose there is an upside to his sudden absence from BF, we won't have to put up with his crap until the Hawks next win. :D
If it wasn't for the other great Hawks fans on this site, I would hope that wouldn't be for the rest of the year, but I can't be that mean to Grendel, CyberKev etc. because of 1 dickhead.

Originally posted by CJ
Dunstall19 is probably sitting in the corner of a dark room, rocking back and forth and saying to himself "We didn't lose, We didn't lose, We didn't lose......" :D

LOL Good one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by topdon
Great posts guys.

There has been only one individual on these boards, amongst us Essendon supporters, that should learn some humility (not mentioning any names DAN).

Hey, hey, hey. What's THAT supposed to mean?? I call it as I see it. If I say Essendon are a great side (one of the greatest of all time, by the way), then I am not gloating, or being arrogant. I am simply telling the truth and calling it as I see it. I havn't rubbed it into the Hawks fans, or anything like that. I just stated the truth - that they are not a genuine threat to win the flag.

I will call it as I see it, regardless of club loyalty. Go and have a look at the "Sticks vs Dermie" thread.

Originally posted by Dan25

Hey, hey, hey. What's THAT supposed to mean?? I call it as I see it. If I say Essendon are a great side (one of the greatest of all time, by the way), then I am not gloating, or being arrogant. I am simply telling the truth and calling it as I see it. I havn't rubbed it into the Hawks fans, or anything like that. I just stated the truth - that they are not a genuine threat to win the flag.

I will call it as I see it, regardless of club loyalty. Go and have a look at the "Sticks vs Dermie" thread.

I agree with Dan. Hawthorn are no threat to the Flag. They will lose to Port Power this week at the MCG and Crawford being out will really hit Hawthorn hard as there is not much depth in their midfield. If Rehn goes down then they are in big trouble. They will make the eight as they have an easy draw and have won enough early games.

APA

Easy draw, JLC? I'm going to have to call you on that one. The way things are shaping up, 5 of the 7 teams we play twice are shaping up as genuine finals contenders. If we beat Port next week (a big if a this stage, but....) are you willing to revise your opinion of us?

There's been a big push to write off Hawthorn this year, based on what's GOING to happen to us. "Adelaide will beat Hawthorn this week..... St Kilda will beat Hawthorn this week... Melbourne will beat Hawthorn this week." etc etc etc. Well, only one team HAS "beaten Hawthorn this week" And until a few more manage to do it, I think reports of our death this season are very premature.

Originally posted by Dan25

I just stated the truth - that they are not a genuine threat to win the flag.

Ummmm no, thats your opinion, not the truth. I could say "Essendon are sh!t kickers" But it's only my opinion, not the truth.

Don't be so quick to dismiss us, if you think we are playing anywhere near our potential then your are mistaken. As with every year we will get better as the year goes on. Now i'm not saying that we will beat you guys if we happen to play you in the finals, all i am saying is that i think you will see a different team.

BTW, i don't think Essendon are sh!t kickers.........well actually they are cos they kicked the sh!t out of us last night :D

Originally posted by SydneyBomber
Well it's time to take your medicine you thuckin' tool.
Start SAVING TO DISK you *******!!!!
You are a disgrace to the name you use idiot.

LOL Common DRUGGO,19 we're waiting!

TAKE IT!!! ********EN SCUM TAKE IT!!!! WHAT A RABBLE- 3 CHARATIES - AN ABSOLUTE GIFT FOR DEANO- WHAT THE ******** ESSENCRUD WERE AS SOFT AS NORMAL JUST JAGGED IT, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR THE TEAM EXCEPT ********EN KICK THE BALL.

#19 IM BIG!!!

Originally posted by dunstall,19
TAKE IT!!! ********EN SCUM TAKE IT!!!! WHAT A RABBLE- 3 CHARATIES - AN ABSOLUTE GIFT FOR DEANO- WHAT THE ******** ESSENCRUD WERE AS SOFT AS NORMAL JUST JAGGED IT, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR THE TEAM EXCEPT ********EN KICK THE BALL.

#19 IM BIG!!!

And here we all were thinking you hadn't responded because you're a loser... or you were at the computer shop getting your caps lock fixed!

"TAKE IT!!!" - ok - we will take the four points, and the top of the ladder - thanks D19.

"3 CHARATIES" - (it's actually spelt 'charities' my good friend). Yes, and each of them was worth 21.66 points - thereby making up the final 65 point margin)

"JUST JAGGED IT" - yes, it was pretty close in the end, and it look like Hawthorn could beaten us for the first 15 seconds of the game. Shame about the rest....

"WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR THE TEAM EXCEPT ********EN KICK THE BALL." - Keep throwing cans of softdrink at goal-umpires. I'm sure your club will be proud of you.....

PS. This is only directed at YOU Dickhead19.

Originally posted by JLC

I agree with Dan. Hawthorn are no threat to the Flag. They will lose to Port Power this week at the MCG and Crawford being out will really hit Hawthorn hard as there is not much depth in their midfield. If Rehn goes down then they are in big trouble. They will make the eight as they have an easy draw and have won enough early games.

APA

JLC, you make me laugh lo lol lol lol lol, now your right we havent beaten anybody, Collingwood was one nobody weve beaten lol lol lol lol lol, Crawford will really damage our midfield, lets see how many games this year has he played on ball NONE, hes been playing half forward all season, rotating for about 5 minutes a quarter at best, i guess if you say it enough it will become true JLC, lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Well my disappointment has not dissipated some 36 hours after the flogging. I mean, it wasn't the loss, it was the way we capitulated in front of a national audience that hurt...

Everyything that could have gone wrong did, we lost Crawford and Chick, we couldn't buy a free kick (I can't recall a game where a team has scored 5 goals from frees like Essendon did) but to use them as excuses would be just kidding ourselves.

Essendon made the fewest skill errors of any side I have ever seen, and every time we had the ball, it was like they had 3 extra players on the field the way we were under pressure and just gave the ball up.

Plus for a side with a lot of injuries, well who even noticed?? They bring in a 1st gamer and he stars, they bring in Robran, who hasn't played all year and he stars as well!!

A lot of our important players went missing in a big way, I reckon I could only name 3 decent players for us on the night (Johnson, Thompson and Harford). Perhaps it was the loss we had to have, but the big worry is this week.

All of a sudden we are playing a Port side travelling very well and we are without our 2 B&F winners, our captain, our 2 best defenders and our no.1 tagger.

Let's just hope a few of them are back next week. But all Essendon did on Saturday night was prove they are so far in front of the rest it's not funny.

Oh yeah, can someone explain why when the attendance figure of 50,000 was put up they also said 55,700 tickets had been sold??? I'd never seen that happen at a game before. Was that Colonial's way of justifying the fact it wasn't capacity??? What were they trying to prove??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back