Where to watch the Showdown in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

xjamescleanx

All Australian
Jun 28, 2008
Pai, Thailand
AFL Club
Adelaide
Where can I watch the Showdown in Melbourne?

where can i see the showdown in melbourne? do a bunch of you guys go to a certain pub or something? CAN I GET THE NAME AND POSSIBLY ADRESS?!

i'm sure everyone knows this... somehow, i used the search function but IT FAILED ME.

i need to watch this game hey

i'll probably mosh

Mate I only reallyw atch em at home, but most pubs will have it on, especially if you request it.

Where about are you gonna be located?

Re: Where can I watch the Showdown in Melbourne?

where can i see the showdown in melbourne? do a bunch of you guys go to a certain pub or something? CAN I GET THE NAME AND POSSIBLY ADRESS?!

i'm sure everyone knows this... somehow, i used the search function but IT FAILED ME.

i need to watch this game hey

i'll probably mosh
Bell's Hotel in South Melb (cnr Coventry & Moray Streets) used to be the place where Melbourne based Crows supporters congregated. I moved back to Adelaide early last season so not too sure if it's still Crow HQ over there or not.

Re: Where can I watch the Showdown in Melbourne?

Bell's Hotel in South Melb (cnr Coventry & Moray Streets) used to be the place where Melbourne based Crows supporters congregated. I moved back to Adelaide early last season so not too sure if it's still Crow HQ over there or not.
100% correct mate, best place to watch it in melbs

Mate I only reallyw atch em at home, but most pubs will have it on, especially if you request it.

Where about are you gonna be located?

I'm at Carlton north maaaan.

Watching from Michael Crafter from big brother/fall of troys house today.

Thanks everyone... Bells sounds awesome, I'll prob go there in future if anyone wants to hang with a small vegan lad while he drinks water and red bull going ape s**t for ten minutes over every dangerfield pick up.

Thanks everyone... Bells sounds awesome, I'll prob go there in future if anyone wants to hang with a small vegan lad while he drinks water and red bull going ape s**t for ten minutes over every dangerfield pick up.

Man I wish I was in Australia right now :(

You forgot the best one, I Killed the Prom Queen!! Crafter is a god!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back