• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot will still spend most of his time down back and Keeffe's rebounding ability allows us to play Reid in the forward line. I think even with out Moore we have good key fey position stocks. If we want a Key position I'd rather Reece Mckenzie or McCartin to slide as they are guys more likely to relpace Cloke than Wright.

I just hope we can get someone with speed and good disposal for our midfield and another tall forward option that can kick accurately to help Cloke.

So, should somebody forward the results to Dekka now, or should we leave it til the last moment?
Perhaps wait a few days in case there's a last minute swing:D

The Big Footy selection committee has so far decreed that Laverde, with 51.4% of the vote, will be picked.

A not so close second is Wright with 11.7%
I feel like the poll is misleading haha
Everyone was loving Leverde at the time the poll was added, this thread has been an absolute roller coaster!

I'm not sure if anyone follows inside footy on twitter (Brett Anderson) but he is saying Lever won't be heading to the Dees at pick 3, with GWS/Gee/Rich likely destinations. He says it's not concrete but has us getting Degoey at pick 5.

I'm not sure if anyone follows inside footy on twitter (Brett Anderson) but he is saying Lever won't be heading to the Dees at pick 3, with GWS/Gee/Rich likely destinations. He says it's not concrete but has us getting Degoey at pick 5.
I think it's still too far away to be trusting the journo's words just yet.

Last year it seemed to chop and change a bit right up until the day of the draft and if I remember correctly it was Emma Quayle from The Age who nailed it on draft day.

Having said that I don't think the Dees will be taking Lever. They couldn't do worse than taking a speculative guy inside the top 3 (not speculative talent wise, but with his injury it's a risk they shouldn't take - especially when it's likely to be Brayshaw and McCartin available to them).

I feel like the poll is misleading haha
Everyone was loving Leverde at the time the poll was added, this thread has been an absolute roller coaster!
I think we should end this current poll now (a 6 week poll?).
Commence a new poll which is 7 days out from D Day.
Laverde numbers would drop I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also said Laverde could drop to richmonds pick (12) , that means in the space of the fortnight he has dropped from a possible 4 at GWS to 12.

I'll stick my neck out and say he's my preferred option now so I'd be stoked with that pick, there's something I like about him. Something the Pies have been longing for. I was starting to think we were neck to no chance of taking him though.
Love the puns.:thumbsu:

I'll stick my neck out and say he's my preferred option now so I'd be stoked with that pick, there's something I like about him. Something the Pies have been longing for. I was starting to think we were neck to no chance of taking him though.

I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back