Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005
Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

As has already been pointed out it was an undermanned Carlton team. Do try and keep up with proceedings here Fudgey.👍

We all know that you Carlton mob think Wietering and Walsh fart rainbows …

… but you’re not going to convince any neutrals that Carlton’s outs were any more significant than Brisbane’s.

Fair call. I just realised he too played in a premiership last year. He squeezed on to the bench in Gold Coast's VFL side.

Must be amazing to have a premiership player in your team...
Don’t know how many times I’m going to have to keep reminding you Fadge? The thread is about this year, please keep on topic

Don’t know how many times I’m going to have to keep reminding you Fadge? The thread is about this year, please keep on topic
Gets salty when others go back in time (is glorious seeing 8 to 3 flags), but not only do the Pies look sluggish, Nicki is being eclipsed in the GOAT conversation

Oh my, woowee

Bizarre comment
What lol?

Dunno what game you were watching, but you seriously reckon Carlton would have barely scraped across the line by a point if Keidean Coleman hadn’t gone down at half time with an ACL?

And yeah, Walsh was a significant out, but Ashcroft is no mug either.

and c’mon, the rest of your outs were B listers that Carlton fans themselves tear their hair out over when they’re amongst themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno what game you were watching, but you seriously reckon Carlton would have barely scraped across the line by a point if Keidean Coleman hadn’t gone down at half time with an ACL?

and c’mon, the rest of your outs were B listers that Carlton fans themselves tear their hair out over when they’re amongst themselves.
You do realise none of those players, played against you right?

But News flash, we didn't lose the game

Brisbane had Doedee and Ashcroft out and lost Coleman at HT

Carlton had Walsh, Weitering, Martin, Motlop, Silvagni, Marchbank, Hollands out and then lost Docherty at HT.

In what universe is that even let alone Brisbane having more significant outs.

Pies are like the Mexicans at the moment

Juan and 3

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Back