Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Adrian Dodoro has turned Windy Hill into a genuine premiership threat.

Ben McKay is a legitimate All Australian contender. Jade Gresham is flying on the half-forward line. And Todd Goldstein has wound the clock back a decade.

Jake Stringer is having an all-time great contract year, his best year yet since his last contract year.

The young core of oustanding talent have all taken a masive leap. Guns like Dylan Shiel and Sam Draper still to come back into the best 22.

I don't know exactly what "the edge" is but this team is playing like it's 1993.

I think they can win it all. And not just this one - maybe a few.

Mad Max Reaction GIF

kreuze_missile

deflection is a really bad character trait my man. Carlton and the premiership favouritism was always going to be in the gun

surely this trolling can be moved to one of the many pot Essendon threads we have Chief? probably don't need another one

Ben McKay is a legitimate All Australian contender. Jade Gresham is flying on the half-forward line. And Todd Goldstein has wound the clock back a decade.

Jake Stringer is having an all-time great contract year, his best year yet since his last contract year.

The young core of oustanding talent have all taken a masive leap. Guns like Dylan Shiel and Sam Draper still to come back into the best 22.

I don't know exactly what "the edge" is but this team is playing like it's 1993.

Currently $15 for the premiership. Easy money.

its always Carlton supporters who want to trod on the Bombers #rentfree

kreuze_missile

deflection is a really bad character trait my man. Carlton and the premiership favouritism was always going to be in the gun

surely this trolling can be moved to one of the many pot Essendon threads we have Chief? probably don't need another one

Essendon's form stacks up. 2nd on the ladder for a reason.

Competitive against Sydney at the SCG. Made GWS look second rate. Draw against the reigning premiers.

Will start favourte in their next 5 games too.

I'm a believer.

yeh, I'll pop my hand up and say ill follow the threads that open. Starting up a new thread to back hand Essendon is a new sort of peak, even for old mate KM
Backhand?? It is a compliment from what i can see.

Talk about victim mentality and no matter what sort of thread is started you will always see it as a troll if you look deep enough.

Backhand?? It is a compliment from what i can see.

Talk about victim mentality and no matter what sort of thread is started you will always see it as a troll if you look deep enough.
every tom, dick, harry and presidents dog knows Kreuze's posting history and thoughts on Essendon. ITs not a back hand and all, thread belongs firmly in the bay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

every tom, dick, harry and presidents dog knows Kreuze's posting history and thoughts on Essendon. ITs not a back hand and all, thread belongs firmly in the bay
So if Joe blow started the thread from GWS it would be ok??

If this was the case every comment by Fadge would be deleted site wide.

I was thinking this when they drew with us. You could have made the thread then instead of after beating the mighty North Melbourne.

King Caarrrr.....Larkey.

fadge keeps it in the relevant threads, starting up another Essendon thread, just because, kinda sad
You can choose not to read it……

What i keep being told seeing Fudgey all over this place! 🤮🤪😎

All prior posts were warranted. Half of your list wasn't even born the last time you won a final. It's been bleak.

But this new "edge" Essendon is an absolute force. Second on the ladder. SECOND. Richmond this week too. MONSTER percentage incoming.

I can't see anyone taking 2nd spot off you. Momentum is huge in football. Home finals await!

Essendon's form stacks up. 2nd on the ladder for a reason.

Competitive against Sydney at the SCG. Made GWS look second rate. Draw against the reigning premiers.

Will start favourte in their next 5 games too.

I'm a believer.
Calm ya farm. We have done nothing yet that suggests we are a premiership contender.

That’s for semi finals.

But by all means …place your bet.

Merrett for Brownlow is more solid though ..

Currently $15 for the premiership. Easy money.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

IMG_1267.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back