Prediction Who will finish higher in 2019 - Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood or Melbourne?

Who will finish higher?

• Richmond

Votes: 196 38.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 157 30.9%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 99 19.5%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 56 11.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You know whats a pissa - the overated almost premiership heroes of Treloar, Cox, Adams, Grundy and De Goey, led by Buckley, are exactly the same as Menassa, Kink, Moore, R Shaw, and Weirmouth, and Rose.

All the 'noise' adds up to absolute Zero. Nothing lol

Revered at their own club and yet ultimately NGAF in the real world for these players who keep falling short. History repeats LMFAO.
I smell your fear from here. Intoxicating. We just keep coming don't we? I love our mighty club!:)

You know whats a pissa - the overated almost premiership heroes of Treloar, Cox, Adams, Grundy and De Goey, led by Buckley, are exactly the same as Menassa, Kink, Moore, R Shaw, and Weirmouth, and Rose.

Revered at their own club and yet ultimately NGAF in the real world for these players who keep falling short. History repeats LMFAO.

The same overrated players that humiliated Richmond lol

Richmond proved how overrated they actually were in 2018! Richmond choked and were completely out classed in the preliminary final.....still hurts doesn’t it??

the 2018 preliminary final isnt related much either
A side’s last (or penultimate) game in the previous season isn’t relevant to an assessment of their capabilities? Particularly one that is against good opposition?

Try again

Last edited:
A side’s last (or penultimate) game in the previous season isn’t relevant to an assessment of their capabilities? Particularly one that is against good opposition?

Try again
It might be very relevant, if the responses weren't
"You choked against Collingwood"
Or
"You choked after a five goal lead and always lose Grand finals"

Theres probably some good discussion to be had but this is bigfooty.

It might be very relevant, if the responses weren't
"You choked against Collingwood"
Or
"You choked after a five goal lead and always lose Grand finals"

Theres probably some good discussion to be had but this is bigfooty.
Feel free to get the topic back on track then. I’d much prefer a reasoned discussion and my posting history attests to that.

WCE and Richmond will be up there, will be interesting to see how the demons and pies go with a harder draw.
You would think Adelaide will bounce back possibly as well.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Yes, West Coast had a great season, beat us three times and were very deserving premiers.

Shame about Richmond's season finishing a week earlier than all Richmond supporters could conceive was possible.

And as illustrated in this thread, you all remain in disbelief...
Forgive us for thinking that the aim for our side was to reach the GF & win it.
Thats what most club supporters wish for.Seems you lot are just happy to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only fool here is you not understanding the debate.

Prior to the confessions what information did Eagles fans have?

Rumors and gossip. The only facts were Cousins had questionable friends and did some silly sh!t.

Thats is exactly where Tigers fans are right now with Dusty.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

THATS THE POINT.

But you keep ignoring that as it doesnt suit your agenda.
Your still at it.
e676f97290ca0374bd61201446799cd0.gif

WCE and Richmond will be up there, will be interesting to see how the demons and pies go with a harder draw.
You would think Adelaide will bounce back possibly as well.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I'm happy with the harder draw. Only way you get better is playing the good teams. We went from losing the games against the top 8 sides to beating WC/GWS/Geelong/Hawthorn 4 weeks in a row

I'm happy with the harder draw. Only way you get better is playing the good teams. We went from losing the games against the top 8 sides to beating WC/GWS/Geelong/Hawthorn 4 weeks in a row
This.
A- you have to beat the better teams to be any good.
B- the fixture argument pre season is a furphy. You never know who will rise or fall yet.

Feel free to get the topic back on track then. I’d much prefer a reasoned discussion and my posting history attests to that.
For me the only top 2 lock is the Eagles. The other 3 you can raffle for the next 3 spots. The order will depend on form, injuries, and of course a bit of luck with when you play sides.

Theres a couple of other smokey sides that could burst into the top 4 like Bombers or GWS, but at worst I dont see any of these sides finishing below 6th without a disaster.

I think the flag will come from these 4. And it could be any of the sides. Yes the Eagles beat the Dees and Pies in finals, and the Pies beat the Tigers in the PF, but those results matter little in 12 months time. The Tigers will look different with two genuine gun talls in Lynch and Riewoldt that will be very hard to match up on, Collingwoods midfield with Beams should be the best in the league, the Dees have finally sorted out their problems and have genuine upside and the Eagles have to be contenders again with Gaff and Natanui back.

People put far too much stock in the finals results of 2018 as reasons to categorically say things about who will be better of the 4 in 2019. Its a tiny sample size and doesnt count for anything next September. Every team is going to do things differently to try and win the flag in 2019. Some of them will work, some wont. It should be another even year again.

Forgive us for thinking that the aim for our side was to reach the GF & win it.
Thats what most club supporters wish for.Seems you lot are just happy to make it.
The arrogance displayed by many Tigers supporters during the year has been surpassed by the astounding lack of humilty in defeat since the Preliminary Final.

I understand where it all comes from though. 35 years of mediocrity - you're going to make the most of it whilst you can, however fleeting your period of 'success' may be.

Why didn't you mention the likes of Sidebottom, Pendlebury and Goldsack, who also played in last year's Grand Final?

The arrogance displayed by many Tigers supporters during the year has been surpassed by the astounding lack of humilty in defeat since the Preliminary Final.

I understand where it all comes from though. 35 years of mediocrity - you're going to make the most of it whilst you can, however fleeting your period of 'success' may be.

Alot of emotive and descriptive words in this post, all rounded off by a round of fortune telling. An extension of the #sobrave and #moralvictory buy in of the perennial runners up.

Facts are we won a flag and you didnt. You can 'feel' how you like.

Agree. To be the best you have to beat the best. I reckon this up coming season is gonna be the closest on record. Gonna be a well earnt flag whoever gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate, stick to the topic. Otherwise we will denigrate it into a shitfight on the arrogance and stupidity we had to read on the board by the likes of you for years. Suck it up and move on. And 2 wins in 8 attempts from your mob over us in recent times suggests that prelim was a lucky win. Back it up in R2 next year then we’ll talk.

Mate, stick to the topic. Otherwise we will denigrate it into a shitfight on the arrogance and stupidity we had to read on the board by the likes of you for years. Suck it up and move on. And 2 wins in 8 attempts from your mob over us in recent times suggests that prelim was a lucky win. Back it up in R2 next year then we’ll talk.

Because we hadn’t beaten you much recently does not make a subsequent win “lucky”. Being 44 points up at half time and then cruising to a 39 point win involves no luck.
We also don’t need to “back it up” with another win to prove anything. Neither do the Eagles need to beat us again to “prove” their win was justified.
In cut throat finals you get one shot. No luck, no second chances.
I’ve accepted our loss to the Eagles, it’s about time you did the same with your loss to us.

Back