NFL Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

Remove this Banner Ad

But srsly, im more worried about the Bad Man than Zona.

Carson would throwing picks all over the place against us i reckon.

Would much rather face the Cards in a conference final than the Packers.

tumblr_my1bvrpKSH1t9uyh9o1_400.gif
Props for the Rodney Dangerfield reference, but I'm not sold on the Panthers. Credit for being 10-0 as you can only beat the teams you play each week, but it's a blessed run. The NFC South is below par this season, plus 4 games against both the weak NFC East AND AFC South, it sort of pads that record and I suspect the Panthers will be exposed in the heat of the playoffs battle.

Props for the Rodney Dangerfield reference, but I'm not sold on the Panthers. Credit for being 10-0 as you can only beat the teams you play each week, but it's a blessed run. The NFC South is below par this season, plus 4 games against both the weak NFC East AND AFC South, it sort of pads that record and I suspect the Panthers will be exposed in the heat of the playoffs battle.

Thats alright, understandable opinion for sure.

I actually hope the Cards do win the NFC if it isnt us, they are a likeable team but i also think Palmer is a turnover machine if you catch him on the right day.

Our D is our key weapon in the playoffs, say what you want about the offense but if we run the ball like we have all year and the D ball like we know they can we will be hard to stop. Thats why i lean to the Bad Man and the Pack as the team to still beat in the NFC, he can undo the stingiest of D's on any given day when he is on, not sure Palmer has the same amount of clutchness in him, strip sacks and pick sixes are always a great chance if you get enough pressure on him.

Thats alright, understandable opinion for sure.

I actually hope the Cards do win the NFC if it isnt us, they are a likeable team but i also think Palmer is a turnover machine if you catch him on the right day.

Our D is our key weapon in the playoffs, say what you want about the offense but if we run the ball like we have all year and the D ball like we know they can we will be hard to stop. Thats why i lean to the Bad Man and the Pack as the team to still beat in the NFC, he can undo the stingiest of D's on any given day when he is on, not sure Palmer has the same amount of clutchness in him, strip sacks and pick sixes are always a great chance if you get enough pressure on him.
Your lot gets Charles Johnson back this week. The rich get even richer!

I know the Pats have a shitload of injuries right now but I'm not sure the severity of them.

Hopefully for their sake they are healthy come play offs

An AFC club. The NFC is a raffle at the moment with some groupings like the East quizzical.

AFC:
1. Broncos
2. Pats
3. Bengals
4. Colts
5. Steelers
6. Jets

NFC:
1. Panthers
2. Cards
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Seahawks
6. Vikes

Jets @ Bengals
Steelers
@ Colts
Vikes @ Packers
Seahawks @ Giants

Steelers @ Broncos
Bengals @ Pats
Giants @ Panthers
Packers
@ Cards

Pats @ Broncos
Packers @ Panthers

Panthers @ Broncos

Panthers/Broncos D's matchup makes you froth just thinking about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only question I have on Carolina is the passing game. They have all the other ingredients needed to be successful.

I still like the Cardinals but I'm not sure they beat the Panthers at home. Packers & Seahawks are probably better equipped for that.

Still a long way to go though and a month of adjustments/injuries could change things. At this stage though I don't see why the Panthers wouldn't be the obvious favourites. Their D is as good as anyone in football and the O have shown they can score when needed. The next month will be a challenge in terms of management but they have a pretty smart HC (even if he listens to his mother).

I want a Carolina vs Denver Super Bowl, would love to see the two D's go at it.

but you dont always get what you wish for….

Standing my ground on not being a Cardinals believer and I'm sticking with GB as the danger despite looking nothing but it atm, Seattle without Jimmy Graham look like the old Seattle, Lynch and Rawls will be a hell of a tandem to stop in the post season. They are the two teams I'm worried about as a Panther homer from my point of view in the NFC. Wouldn't shock me if either of them beat us to get through to the Super Bowl. (or even played off in the NFC title game… :()

Everything will depend on the Pats getting a good number of their players back in the AFC. The road to the SB will probably go through Denver though so it won't be easy for them regardless of the inclusions. For the love of god, Broncos, stick with Brock. PM, swallow your pride and do whats best for the team and not yourself, it shouldn't even be a topic of conversation. Id love to give the Bengals a hope but i just can't. Steelers the best blowout chance, assuming they get to the playoffs and dont get anymore injuries to key players on offense.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh vs Carolina - would be a back-and-forth game
Pittsburgh vs Arizona - version 2, palmer's revenge (steelers who injured him when at the bengals)
Cincinnati vs Carolina - the catfight
New England vs Minnesota - totally unexpected
Cincinnati vs Tampa Bay - yes, you heard it here first, actually doubt it'd even be said a second time anywhere
Jacksonville vs Tampa Bay - how I would love this
Kansas City vs Arizona - not unrealistic, would pay a fortune too

etc with such combinations

notice i left the Broncos completely out? ;)

Pittsburgh vs Carolina - would be a back-and-forth game
Pittsburgh vs Arizona - version 2, palmer's revenge (steelers who injured him when at the bengals)
Cincinnati vs Carolina - the catfight
New England vs Minnesota - totally unexpected
Cincinnati vs Tampa Bay - yes, you heard it here first, actually doubt it'd even be said a second time anywhere
Jacksonville vs Tampa Bay - how I would love this
Kansas City vs Arizona - not unrealistic, would pay a fortune too

etc with such combinations

notice i left the Broncos completely out? ;)
You also left raiders out but for different reasons ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back