alstar562

Senior List
Jun 1, 2003
busselton WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCE
Carlton fans would agree you need pace in the midfield and thats what wirra would bring to your club and much more. Rumors are he wants to return to Melbourne to be close to his sick Mother, so considering all this how about this trade:

CARLTON GET : Wirrapunda and haynes OR a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick

WESTCOAST GET: pick no.2

What dose everythink?

Carlton will either use pick 2 on stevens and guerra or pick up Kade Tenace, i think Carlton woul dbe more into picking up Stevens than Wirapunda.

Re: meh.

Originally posted by bluechampion
Maybe more like Wirrpunda, Cox and something small (player / pick?) for pick #2.

You aren't that much of a charity case.

How about you keep pick 2 and draft a first team ruckman, a first team midfielder and another draft pick with it :rolleyes:

Re: Re: meh.

Originally posted by Jabber

How about you keep pick 2 and draft a first team ruckman, a first team midfielder and another draft pick with it :rolleyes:

Firstly Wirra v's Stevens IMO I would have Wirra any day. If Carlton is willing to give up a 2nd pick for Stevens, as per Herald Sun reports, then they should be willing to give up the same pick for Wirra.

IMO I do not think that 2nd pick is enough to compensate for loss of Wirra and would be reluctant to trade him unless he wants to leave for family reasons.

Cheers

Post of the day :D

Oh, go on... you can draft Kepler Bradley. He's from WA, you know...

Why is that everyone else is allowed to make ridiculous draft suggestions and not me?
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back