• Bangladesh

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The weather

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what I mean, he’s got a better technique than 95 per cent of top 6 batsmen on the planet I reckon

Probably one of the big reasons in test cricket the Windies have improved. His batting has added real depth to your side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 per cent. They’ve uncovered a genuine fighter in Dowrich at 7 or 6 depending on the make up of the side, and Holder below him.

Probably an off topic question but where does Pooran come in for test matches? Would he be someone in your side soon? Seems a huge talent to.

Probably an off topic question but where does Pooran come in for test matches? Would he be someone in your side soon? Seems a huge talent to.

Interestingly enough, at the moment probably for Hope. Hope has been ordinary for the last little while in tests.
Campbell has done well enough in his one series, Braithwaite isn’t going anywhere, Bravo is back in the fold, Hetty is a bit of a project and Chase keeps hitting centuries whenever he gets close to being dropped.

Interestingly enough, at the moment probably for Hope. Hope has been ordinary for the last little while in tests.
Campbell has done well enough in his one series, Braithwaite isn’t going anywhere, Bravo is back in the fold, Hetty is a bit of a project and Chase keeps hitting centuries whenever he gets close to being dropped.

Must be a nice chance to actually have batting depth for once, it's great to see as cricket needs a healthy and strong West Indies

It’s definitely been a while. What we need is centuries, and a spinner. Get those things and suddenly we compete anywhere against anyone.

Spinners unfortuantely don't grow on trees. Yes centuries will come with more experience.

Damn, Windies were cruising along pretty slowly so I put OTC on instead and now it looks like I missed them going boonta!

Back