WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

The restructure is going to cause headaches.

The WRFL will be hoping Glen Orden win if they don't want to go up just yet. Because they will struggle telling some div one sides to go down!

Hearing Albion will be on hands and knees. Surely they may struggle but can't be that bad down there, can it?

GO have brought in some quality recruits who would have cost them some coin. What excuse would they have not to go up a division? Can't be money. They shouldn't have a choice. Having said that, mixed messages coming out of there about going up or staying.

A pity none of the umpires saw the Deer Park player (hero or coward?) - rumour says it was no.25, I didn't see it so apologies to 25 if it wasn't him - king hit 11 from Spotswood behind play. Or maybe they did.

No matter what we may think of Spotswood, 7 grand finals in a row is a great effort.

Second that.

As far as Elliot goes has become one of the best players in the comp and if he has been kinged behind play and can not play in the GF it may be the only way the mercinary parasites can win it because with O'Keefe & Elliot on song they wouldn't get near them. Guess they still have to make it yet so hopefully Sunshine can do us all a favour and make the GF which if it happened would be well deserved.

GO have brought in some quality recruits who would have cost them some coin. What excuse would they have not to go up a division? Can't be money. They shouldn't have a choice. Having said that, mixed messages coming out of there about going up or staying.

I stand to be corrected but I am fairly certain that last year (or early this year) the clubs voted through a motion that the league does not need a vote by clubs on all decisions. This means that if they decide it is best for the comp to put Werribee in Div 1 and hold the Div 2 winner back then they can just do it.

Basically similar to the AFL having a commission. If left to the clubs no changes would ever get through as we each have our own interests.

I am not saying I agree with holding back the Div 2 winner just saying that if Bob decides thats the way to go wel lock it in that it will happen.

Guess they still have to make it yet so hopefully Sunshine can do us all a favour and make the GF which if it happened would be well deserved.

I'm sure Bretto Jacobs will have a few tricks up his sleeve. Keep in mind Sunshine also rolled them during the H&A so they will go in backing themselves. Whoever kept Post to only 2 goals must have done a super effort.

As long as there are 10 teams in Div 1. Everyone plays each other twice - perfect. Anything less than 10 will be a disaster.

A pity none of the umpires saw the Deer Park player (hero or coward?) - rumour says it was no.25, I didn't see it so apologies to 25 if it wasn't him - king hit 11 from Spotswood behind play. Or maybe they did.

No matter what we may think of Spotswood, 7 grand finals in a row is a great effort.

no:25 is spot on,off the ball and was into no:11 from before the bounce,but money at deer park this year they could hire a Q.C to defend him if he got cited. weak act

If you saw it Bucks - Call up Chris and front the tribunal. Sign a stat-dec and do something about it.

surely if its that big a dog act, a trip 10mins up the road on a Tuesday night would surely be justified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following your logic then GWS and Melbourne should be dropped from the AFL and Bendigo and Coburg from the VFL.
Well if the AFL had a promotion/relegation system, they would be.

If the bottom 2 are rubbish, what good are weekly 100point floggings every week?

big win from huge last qtr by spotswood and for what it worth i didnt see the hit from summers on okeefe but plenty of spotty people around me were not happy DP this week by 12 pt

Been booked?

Yes he has
Thursday night tribunal is going to be interesting
Spotty have come up with some video evidence that is pretty clear on what occurred

I think Deer Park won't be worrying about the tribunal, they would be more worried about Sunshine.
Sunshine by 15 points

idk 25 if is a really really good bloke, and he is really little two so i doubt it was him.

Yes he has
Thursday night tribunal is going to be interesting
Spotty have come up with some video evidence that is pretty clear on what occurred

I think Deer Park won't be worrying about the tribunal, they would be more worried about Sunshine.
Sunshine by 15 points

Is this the WRFL bowing to spotswood again?

Trial by screaming committee.

Seems to be incidents like this every finals series with the WRFL.

i believe once the severity of the injuries sustained come out 99% of all supporters would believe this is a good outcome.

You are deadset pickle. Dog act that went out with button up boots and he should cop his right whack.
Incidents like this are always reported to the appropriate bodies regardless if it is Spotswood or ****ing
Nar Nar Goon. What are they supposed to do s**t on Elliot and not support him ?

You are deadset pickle. Dog act that went out with button up boots and he should cop his right whack.
Incidents like this are always reported to the appropriate bodies regardless if it is Spotswood or ****ing
Nar Nar Goon. What are they supposed to do s**t on Elliot and not support him ?

good call Cinderella Man. This swift action will do the league no harm in eroding their reputation that see's juniors wishing to move to other leagues when its time to step up into the seniors. at the end of the day, if it was a dog act, and the umps missed it yet there was clear video footage of it, common sense should prevail and the offending player should at least have something to answer for. This should happen regardless of which club the player is from.

may wait to after the hearing before posting injuries, not sure how public they are

so i guess i would be accurate in saying we can presume its not a scratch on the nose.

from what we can gather it was off the footy, high, and has done serious damage. Tada DP no.25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back