WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When The "Real Mundine" talks about the way he fights he delivers, so if your the "best" that means it's on, i'm ganna play my last game of football tomorow because after i break a few of your bones i will be suspended from football for life, oh and i forgot to say the last person that called me a dog is still recovering :eek:

i wonder who u are.........:confused:

Have been told heights are at full strength this week and have trained the house down both nights. Also told they havn't been this pumped for a game for a long time. Deer Park are in for some sort of day. Cant wait to watch this one.

yer gonna be a good 1 hope they dont get too pumped up;)

i recon deer park will win in a tough contest

get on north to get over albanvale tomorrow norths run will be to strong for them tomorrow!! its at albanvale and have herd they are hard to beat there but think the boys will give them a real shake!! all the best to all teams this weekend, injurie free for all.

Thats 1 * for every point that the mighty Heights WHACKED the pensioners by!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Weapons.... just got a call from a few of the boys and they reckon your not that bad of a bloke... so before I give a match report I'm gonna give you the opportunity to tell the public all about the flogging that Heights handed out today (as I asaid they would 6 months ago)...

The floors yours ................

Thats 1 * for every point that the mighty Heights WHACKED the pensioners by!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Weapons.... just got a call from a few of the boys and they reckon your not that bad of a bloke... so before I give a match report I'm gonna give you the opportunity to tell the public all about the flogging that Heights handed out today (as I asaid they would 6 months ago)...

:thumbsu:

I agree.

Bit disappointed though bad kicking meant 117 point win as opposed to a 160 point win it should have been. Two of our top 6 players out too means we can only get stronger.
Go Dragons

i heard big fais had a day out, crunching packs setting up goals, even kicking some. He again proves his critics wrong

i heard big fais had a day out, crunching packs setting up goals, even kicking some. He again proves his critics wrong

You heard right Mundine, no doubt Fais was on his game today which was fantastic to see, he's a top bloke and has a lot to contribute to the Heights team. On a team note, the boys looked pretty good today but still room for improvement which should be a worrying thought for other teams. Good vibes coming out of the heights camp, two big games going into the week off though.

yes good win and your identity is now known so id watch what i say if i were u buddy or should i say............hahahahaha

what do i say it was a flogging and being there watching its dissapointing and cant get any worse.....seen both west and heights now and from my point of view the young fellas from heights have got some way to go i think if they are gonna be contenders no doubt gonna be up there come finals time got to improve in some areas...............ruck,skill level and looking for the same few all the time and im sure that will come as the season goes on i suppose.........all im saying is dont get too far ahead of yourselv's..........had a good chat with td and being the person u r id keep off here like u have and let the other boys do the talking........gees it reminded me of the greyhound track when the loudspeaker come out...................lol:eek:

best for the dragons dunno their names ill give u numbers 7,18,26,55 they are the 1n's that stood out to me............i must say big faisel doesnt suit the outfit down at glengala rd he should retire like hinge cause he is as big as a whale............cant run, bad body language yer he kicked a couple but they were far from impressive............

well done but dont get too carried away alot more hard work to do yet

deer park undiciplined,unfit,skill level terrible things can only get better with some hard work

mate he cant run and is big as a buffalo has proved nothing on yesterdays performance stop talking him up like a superstar cause he is out of his weight division at the dragons............took a couple of good grabs and yer kicked a couple and played in the ruck in the f/ward line and that was funny ...................its like he's got concrete boots on... cant jump...........

yes good win and your identity is now known so id watch what i say if i were u buddy or should i say............hahahahaha

what do i say it was a flogging and being there watching its dissapointing and cant get any worse.....seen both west and heights now and from my point of view the young fellas from heights have got some way to go i think if they are gonna be contenders no doubt gonna be up there come finals time got to improve in some areas...............ruck,skill level and looking for the same few all the time and im sure that will come as the season goes on i suppose.........all im saying is dont get too far ahead of yourselv's..........had a good chat with td and being the person u r id keep off here like u have and let the other boys do the talking........gees it reminded me of the greyhound track when the loudspeaker come out...................lol:eek:

best for the dragons dunno their names ill give u numbers 7,18,26,55 they are the 1n's that stood out to me............i must say big faisel doesnt suit the outfit down at glengala rd he should retire like hinge cause he is as big as a whale............cant run, bad body language yer he kicked a couple but they were far from impressive............

well done but dont get too carried away alot more hard work to do yet

deer park undiciplined,unfit,skill level terrible things can only get better with some hard work

I can assure that I didn't speak to weapons, he may well have dreamt it when he also dreamt Madigan was playing for Deer Park.

No one is getting ahead of anything or carried away. We are going along ok have players to come back. I have always said with 10 new players we are going to better in the second half of the season and need the right form and luck with injuries at the business end. Finals will suit our fitness and pace and the beauty with Heights is that we are also hard at the ball. West are still favourites and Heights haven't beaten anyone who will play finals.

I am tipping our skill level was pretty good except for our goalkicking, if we kicked straight it would have been a 160 point win against a side that fancies themselves for finals. Speaking of ruck we are very happy with our ruckman and have now recruited another from Watsonia who kicked 6 goals 5 in the reserves yesterday so more good signs. Looking for the same few, I am sure most sides if they had 3 of the best 5 players in the comp it would be silly not to look for them.

As said late last year Deer Park were old and slow then and even worse now. Back to 2005 form and really with the lack of fitness and slowness in the side the continued sniping by some including no 23 is an embarassment. The coach seems like a good bloke but football wise doesn't have much to work with.

As for Faisel he cleaned up about 8 Deer Park players, kicked 2 or 3, had a hand in about another 5 or 6, presented all day, took about 8 to 10 marks, was in Heights best players so your digs at him on yesterdays game are unfounded and probably based on jealousy. Yes he is never going to be a wingman, or be super quick but he is now in great form , is getting fitter every week and we love him at Heights. He was the main reason in the second quarter that Heights built a good lead as he tore Deer Park apart. Don't worry your CHF is getting fatter by the minute and run about a fifth of the distance Faisel covered. Faisel played better than any Deer Park player yesterday so cant be all bad.

Game plan for sides playing Deer Park - Run (they were gone puffing hands on hips by quarter time) and stay disciplined as the old and slow players try to rough sides up but basically don't have anyone who can do it. The slowest most unfit side I have seen in years. They looked like they hadn't done any training at all. Don't look happy to be there, show no spirit, no enjoyment, terrible body language, look like they don't want to play for the coach etc etc etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get on north to get over albanvale tomorrow norths run will be to strong for them tomorrow!! its at albanvale and have herd they are hard to beat there but think the boys will give them a real shake!! all the best to all teams this weekend, injurie free for all.

have to eat my words here!! all credit to albanvale getting over us by 9 points. was a close game all day. they out played us in the first half and were up by 5 goals at half time and we just played catch up footy from then on!! come back strong in the last qtr and almost snached it but albanvale held off well in the end!! game was played in great spirit and couldnt point out any guys in there team that snipperd or didnt play the ball. had a few beers with the boys after the game and seem like a great bunch of blokes!! so cheers to the albanvale bays was good!! with that north had 7 out with the captain troy, dale willaims and joey lance all pulling out on sat morning which hert. best for albanvale i would say was number 10 young bloke who runoff the wing all day. think they maybe lacking in the ruck department but will be right up there this year and think them and west will be a great game after playing both!!

have to eat my words here!! all credit to albanvale getting over us by 9 points. was a close game all day. they out played us in the first half and were up by 5 goals at half time and we just played catch up footy from then on!! come back strong in the last qtr and almost snached it but albanvale held off well in the end!! game was played in great spirit and couldnt point out any guys in there team that snipperd or didnt play the ball. had a few beers with the boys after the game and seem like a great bunch of blokes!! so cheers to the albanvale bays was good!! with that north had 7 out with the captain troy, dale willaims and joey lance all pulling out on sat morning which hert. best for albanvale i would say was number 10 young bloke who runoff the wing all day. think they maybe lacking in the ruck department but will be right up there this year and think them and west will be a great game after playing both!!

Yeah it was a game played in great spirits. Unfortunately we weren't good enough on the day. Albanvale ran the ball better and their disposal was of a higher standard. We kept turning the ball over.

Grainger (1) was dominant in the first half and 10 and 15 were good on the wings. Thought Karim13 and old Rainbow were solid down back. No 5 also played well on ball and across half forward. Hendo was quiet enough.

Congrats All Eyes. Thought you played really well, along with Devlin, Hedley, Scratcher Allan, Lachy and Chris Lock.

Yeah it was a game played in great spirits. Unfortunately we weren't good enough on the day. Albanvale ran the ball better and their disposal was of a higher standard. We kept turning the ball over.

Grainger (1) was dominant in the first half and 10 and 15 were good on the wings. Thought Karim13 and old Rainbow were solid down back. No 5 also played well on ball and across half forward. Hendo was quiet enough.

Congrats All Eyes. Thought you played really well, along with Devlin, Hedley, Scratcher Allan, Lachy and Chris Lock.

thanks mate but still got a fare bit to go!! but was good to start getting me hands on it a little!! gotta work on me disposal was disgraceful

thanks mate but still got a fare bit to go!! but was good to start getting me hands on it a little!! gotta work on me disposal was disgraceful

nah u played alrite man, u ran me ragged thats for sure u **** lol was a good game u blokes go alrite but i rekon if we played like we did in the first half the margin would have been bigger but to nths credit they came back strong.. thanx boys for sticking around and having a drink will b doing like wise come the last round...
got to say number 99 is a gun and a good bloke to, i say bring on heights and west :)

Somehow every now and again the 'footy talk' in the 'footy forum' gets a shift to big mouths threatening each other and how much better each other is. Come on boys, back to 'footy' talk now...

on a different note. Went to watch Deer park and Sunshine Heights this weekend. The weather surprised me for starters. I was hoping to see the Sunshine Heights boys play in the wet. However, another thing that surprised me was I really thought (prior to Saturday) that Deer Park were a little bit better than what they are. I must have been wrong. Deer Park were pretty bad. I would have to agree with those of you that said there are too many old and slow players. It seemed as though some of the players could not keep up early on. I could only imagine what would of happened if the 30 odd points that Heights kicked were goals...

Well done Sunshine Heights, just hope you kick a little bit straighter next week! LOL and I look forward to watching you in the rain!

GO KANGAS!

i assure u crazy monkey we have no doubt we r the best wet weather team in the comp, our hardness at the ball is second to none with fearless players like the caruanas m nicolaides and farnfields just to name a few who thrive in those conditions. still agree with others wests still favourties with us and albanvale and the devils, then should be a few teams battling it out 2 play finals.

hey Karim who is this number 10???
can u enlighten us on the azza issue he was down on saturday big noting himself saying he was back with u guys is that true? if it is will you be revealing a new oil sponsor cos ul need truckloads.

i assure u crazy monkey we have no doubt we r the best wet weather team in the comp, our hardness at the ball is second to none with fearless players like the caruanas m nicolaides and farnfields just to name a few who thrive in those conditions. still agree with others wests still favourties with us and albanvale and the devils, then should be a few teams battling it out 2 play finals.

hey Karim who is this number 10???
can u enlighten us on the azza issue he was down on saturday big noting himself saying he was back with u guys is that true? if it is will you be revealing a new oil sponsor cos ul need truckloads.

Ah Azza...this is why I love local footy.
I spotted him briefly down at the Devils game on the weekend.
He was hanging out close to our huddle with a few of his mates.
Azza had the hair spread out to cover the fact that is going bald, was wearing tracksuits pants with a dodgey bun bag tied around the front (must be to keep his oil and gym memberhip in) and the tightest t-shirt on with those biceps glistening. The solarium tan was also looking magnificent.
I hope Azza plays as not only is he a good footballer but is great for our league!

Somehow every now and again the 'footy talk' in the 'footy forum' gets a shift to big mouths threatening each other and how much better each other is. Come on boys, back to 'footy' talk now...

Use the 'Report Post' function bottom left of each post to have the inappropriate posts dealt with.

hey weapons can u shed any light on the reasons behind skippy and marty playing in the 2s they would be quite valuable in ur 1s. i understand their getting older and in the twikights of their careers but surely skippy is a much better option than bear in the ruck. and marty is still a gun and kills u when he kicks it 100m each time he gets it

hey weapons can u shed any light on the reasons behind skippy and marty playing in the 2s they would be quite valuable in ur 1s. i understand their getting older and in the twikights of their careers but surely skippy is a much better option than bear in the ruck. and marty is still a gun and kills u when he kicks it 100m each time he gets it

just filling in at the moment:confused:

Was very impressed with the spirit the game was played and the gathering of Nth players and supporters in the rooms afterwards.
Thought it was a game that seemed very taxing on the players with quite afew crapping in the last.

Young azza on the wing will only get better with the more games he plays,
Grainger has the best set of hands in this division, had a bad kicking day though. Really looking forward to when we see him injury free.
Winmar (2) was very impressive when he went forward and looking forward to seeing him and Grainger in the forward 50 along with Jetta. Looks very exciting for us.
Thought for Nth that Scratcher was good along with Devlin. 22 had a very good game except for the goal he allowed to sail through in the goal square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back