WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You’ve matured! You were one of them a few years back! Wow!
Justin I never once told u I WANTED to play twos.. I’ll cop that I never trained and talked crap to get out of trainin but I never wanted to play twos!
Everyone matures and ppl move on a lot of the blokes u think are the problem at Lavo that use to be the problem when u were there actually aren’t the problem atm

Justin I never once told u I WANTED to play twos.. I’ll cop that I never trained and talked crap to get out of trainin but I never wanted to play twos!
Everyone matures and ppl move on a lot of the blokes u think are the problem at Lavo that use to be the problem when u were there actually aren’t the problem atm
You may not have told me that you wanted to play twos but actions speak louder than words... all good just surprised with your 2019 attitude...

As for those people you mention they will always be part of the problem because they are deeply ingrained in the toxic culture that underlies what that club is and sadly will always be... Catch ya at Adventure Park next time ;)

You may not have told me that you wanted to play twos but actions speak louder than words... all good just surprised with your 2019 attitude...

As for those people you mention they will always be part of the problem because they are deeply ingrained in the toxic culture that underlies what that club is and sadly will always be... Catch ya at Adventure Park next time ;)
I agree I was a lazy 19 yr old that just wanted to play on saturdays but I never wanted to play twos and I don’t think I did?

I agree to a extent 👍🏻

I won’t be back playing until players aren’t aloud to dictate to the senior coach or the commitee what time they are playing because they wanna dominate the twos & few other things need to be changed around the club also
Unlucky with the situation at the club mate, hope to see you back out there soon

there we go, you're worked out what you think happened and formed your opinion from there.

The LMFC is a great club run by passionate laverton people and I believe they are on the right track to achieve success sooner rather than later.

So now you have players dictating to club, others leaving because they don't like it.

Is There a backbone to this club?

Your definition of great club differs to mine, because no disrespect to Lavo, but their history isn't great.

There seems a very consistent pattern though.

Correct me If I'm wrong.

I won’t be back playing until players aren’t aloud to dictate to the senior coach or the commitee what time they are playing because they wanna dominate the twos & few other things need to be changed around the club also

It’s actually sad to hear mate, I thought longy was doing a good job. I guess Don’t matter how good of a coach u are if the playing group and big boys at the club ain’t on the same page nothing will change. I really hope someone steps up and does something to change the culture of that club coz it would be sad to see another club close its doors because of selfish ppl.
Piggy hope u do well where ever u end up mate 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you can send me another PM on messanger and pretend you are someone else other than who you actually are.

Fairly brave you are lol WAP

That’s funny I got a pm from someone asking me how to post an anonymous post as they wanted to break the news that longy was being sacked..
I use my name for all my posts for f sacks lol

Wow... let me guess... Longy got a call from someone at the club (never the president or anyone in an official role) likely Choofa Murphy or Mal and told “let’s have a chat”.... so many spineless people at that club, nothing changes... I think something like this happened to a bloke about 8 or 9 years ago... what a joke. Div 3 forever.

Jesus it’s not always about u mate, u were hard done by U been telling us for 9 years now haha
Coaching lavo sounds like Toughest gig in the wrfl might put my hand up I like a challenge 😜
You want to be my assistant mate? So much love between us it could actually work. Make M.lindsay captain what can go wrong 😂

Jesus it’s not always about u mate, u were hard done by U been telling us for 9 years now haha
Coaching lavo sounds like Toughest gig in the wrfl might put my hand up I like a challenge 😜
You want to be my assistant mate? So much love between us it could actually work. Make M.lindsay captain what can go wrong 😂
C’mon now elbows... just like seeing karma weave its magic... stay in your lane mate... Lavo is not for you! M Lindsay for PM this Saturday!

Jackson Clarke is the sole coach of Laverton seniors and I'm sure all the boys will back him 100%, as he is a great coach to lead the boys forward in 2019 and hopefully beyond..

There's more to the story than just LMFC and Tommy parting ways as coach which we won't get into as it is/was between the two partys. Taking pot shots at LMFC committee members for the events that have unfolded recently is unnecessary. The committee have done and continue to do an amazing job keeping this club above water and in a better position than it has been in recent times. It has nithing to do with older heads wanting to keep the club as it always use to be. They are all adapting and the buzz around the club is amazing.

Yeah I did message Karim as I did want to post it, but backed off almost straight after I had sent it to him. As you can see Karim I have a name to what I did and I do feel stupid for sending you a PM. Wasn't thinking at the time, I'll own up to it and I'm sorry for sending it or thinking of posting it.

Piggy. The players who are playing in the 2s are all in there for different reasons. It was never to dominate division 3 reserves. If you actually watch one of the games you will realise we are all playing for each other whether your not the best footballer or if you are a senior footballer. Yeah there are a few Lads in the team who are senior players, but instead of just putting a clearance in and packing up shop, they have stuck by the club by still playing for the club.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jackson Clarke is the sole coach of Laverton seniors and I'm sure all the boys will back him 100%, as he is a great coach to lead the boys forward in 2019 and hopefully beyond..

There's more to the story than just LMFC and Tommy parting ways as coach which we won't get into as it is/was between the two partys. Taking pot shots at LMFC committee members for the events that have unfolded recently is unnecessary. The committee have done and continue to do an amazing job keeping this club above water and in a better position than it has been in recent times. It has nithing to do with older heads wanting to keep the club as it always use to be. They are all adapting and the buzz around the club is amazing.

Yeah I did message Karim as I did want to post it, but backed off almost straight after I had sent it to him. As you can see Karim I have a name to what I did and I do feel stupid for sending you a PM. Wasn't thinking at the time, I'll own up to it and I'm sorry for sending it or thinking of posting it.

Piggy. The players who are playing in the 2s are all in there for different reasons. It was never to dominate division 3 reserves. If you actually watch one of the games you will realise we are all playing for each other whether your not the best footballer or if you are a senior footballer. Yeah there are a few Lads in the team who are senior players, but instead of just putting a clearance in and packing up shop, they have stuck by the club by still playing for the club.

Yea well I’m not sticking around to play senior footy with half a reserves team and get smashed every week..
I’ve been at Lavo in its darkest days I’m not just packin up shop..
But u can’t have players telling the coaches what time your playing u get picked and that’s where u play!..I understand some are for different reason but most are for pathetic reasons & just making excuses to play at 12!
The clubs doin a great job at staying afloat yea but we never strive for greatness we are just happy being we’re we are, we let our 3 best players just walk out the door last weeek and get a clearance nobody tried to stop them or talk to them about it!

Wow... let me guess... Longy got a call from someone at the club (never the president or anyone in an official role) likely Choofa Murphy or Mal and told “let’s have a chat”.... so many spineless people at that club, nothing changes... I think something like this happened to a bloke about 8 or 9 years ago... what a joke. Div 3 forever.

Here he is the disgruntled former ex coach “Harry the Hero” with his bag of Sour Grapes kicking the club while they are down like usual,
You are pathetic only comment when things are bad, you say
bad people at the club keeping them down what about you your worse, get over yourself,

Could have kept it in the dark my lips are always sealed 😉
Good lucky down at lavo mate keep the doors open ffs, it’s bard enough as it is keeping clubs going these days don’t need all the drama. Let’s just play footy 👍

Here he is the disgruntled former ex coach “Harry the Hero” with his bag of Sour Grapes kicking the club while they are down like usual,
You are pathetic only comment when things are bad, you say
bad people at the club keeping them down what about you your worse, get over yourself,
Thanks for the input and you are? That’s right spineless and happy to hide behind an alias... I just can’t tolerate s**t people

Thanks for the input and you are? That’s right spineless and happy to hide behind an alias... I just can’t tolerate **** people
I dont have the name “Laverton Magpie” I don’t only pot a certain club, I do t wait pretty much a whole year until something happens at the club to finally pot them.
You for one should realise how hard it is to run any club let alone a western suburb club.

How would you like it if someone got stuck into your business!

A
I dont have the name “Laverton Magpie” I don’t only pot a certain club, I do t wait pretty much a whole year until something happens at the club to finally pot them.
You for one should realise how hard it is to run any club let alone a western suburb club.

How would you like it if someone got stuck into your business!
As I expected ... nameless and gutless.

I’m not sure you know how this world works... treat people well and they will either say nothing or better than that write a glowing review and speak highly of you, your business or your club.

Treat people poorly or better than that, terribly and you may have nothing said about you or you may be referred to negatively and or reviewed that way...

As for my business, guess what? Everyone is treated with not only respect but care and empathy and hence why there is no negative feedback.

My experience was likely just the same as Longy’s and even if not the same... it was not good - standard behaviour. If you think I actually care about Lavo and think they deserve any level of respect you’re dreaming... I’m just surprised that so many good people don’t just get out and realise there are way better clubs, way better people and a much better world to grow up in than at that rabble... toughen up and PM me your name and I won’t tell a single person - why because I have integrity.. perhaps you and your cohorts could look it up and find out what it is....

This hurts my eyes to read. And this right here is exactly why you boys are pathetic! Seems like a lot of growing up is required down at Merton street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back