WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn’t, pipe down Xbox and let me have my day. Quick response before MattDougie but I don’t have all day for you to make some phone calls to find out what’s going on, I told you 3 in earlier post what was going on

Lol I questioned you about Damo taking over as coach which in case you have delusions hasn’t happened.

Never said a single thing about any players leaving that I recall, so no soup for you but it’s nice you feel you need satisfaction from people you don’t know on a social media site.

Oh and by the way I’m working, I don’t have the freedom the dole gives you sorry :)

Lol I questioned you about Damo taking over as coach which in case you have delusions hasn’t happened.

Never said a single thing about any players leaving that I recall, so no soup for you but it’s nice you feel you need satisfaction from people you don’t know on a social media site.

Oh and by the way I’m working, I don’t have the freedom the dole gives you sorry :)
Just apologise?

Just apologise?

Didn’t challenge him over any players leaving so why would I?

Or do we just apologise now for something people think you did?

Not the way I work so not happening.

If Damo takes over as coach I’m more than happy to

No it doesn’t, pipe down Xbox and let me have my day. Quick response before MattDougie but I don’t have all day for you to make some phone calls to find out what’s going on, I told you 3 in earlier post what was going on

Lick my Swingers, Hardcore or who ever isn’t coach/ yet/ Ever / whatever

Didn’t challenge him over any players leaving so why would I?

Or do we just apologise now for something people think you did?

Not the way I work so not happening.

If Damo takes over as coach I’m more than happy to
Sorry for the long wait on a reply, Centrelink had me on the run around. If pig bell can apologise surely you can man up and do the same. I know admitting your wrong is not your strongest suit but hey people change. As for the dole, I appreciate you working hard and paying taxes which fund my lifestyle.. I look forward to my next pay in a fortnight, might have a beer on you

Sorry for the long wait on a reply, Centrelink had me on the run around. If pig bell can apologise surely you can man up and do the same. I know admitting your wrong is not your strongest suit but hey people change. As for the dole, I appreciate you working hard and paying taxes which fund my lifestyle.. I look forward to my next pay in a fortnight, might have a beer on you

Who’s the new coach then,
I apologise, I’ll shout you a Bacardi Breezer at the Lavo clubrooms tomorrow night, if it’s open.
See you then, I’ll be the one with egg on my face.

Haha you want an apology coz I said Damo wouldn’t be the coach.

If he is then you may get one bit until then keep plugging along mate

Very good info mate.

So all jokes aside is there a coaching change at Laverton Park or not?

All recruits are gone, maybe no coach and no one flying in anymore. If so, I really feel for the committee and supporters there. So much promise this year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What hope does this club have? Never willing to stick anything out, always someone getting knived.
Who in their right mind would want to coach there?

there we go, you're worked out what you think happened and formed your opinion from there.

The LMFC is a great club run by passionate laverton people and I believe they are on the right track to achieve success sooner rather than later.

So all jokes aside is there a coaching change at Laverton Park or not?

All recruits are gone, maybe no coach and no one flying in anymore. If so, I really feel for the committee and supporters there. So much promise this year..
Wow... let me guess... Longy got a call from someone at the club (never the president or anyone in an official role) likely Choofa Murphy or Mal and told “let’s have a chat”.... so many spineless people at that club, nothing changes... I think something like this happened to a bloke about 8 or 9 years ago... what a joke. Div 3 forever.

there we go, you're worked out what you think happened and formed your opinion from there.

The LMFC is a great club run by passionate laverton people and I believe they are on the right track to achieve success sooner rather than later.

Coaches don't walk out on when going is good. So enlighten us, because your past history has led to a valid opinion. If there is an exedous of players as suggested, then those hard working people down there must be doing a terrific job.
What is the problem down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back